Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...
Nov 22, 2017
Prasanta bishi's response
Refoliam capsule use kia Maine.koi faida nahi Mila.mujhe mera paisa tapas chahiye.
1 mahina se medicine us kia koi faida nahi Mila. Mera paisa mujhe tapas chahiye.

मुझे लगता है कि आपने बेवकूफ बनाया है और मेरे जैसे और भी बेवकूफ बने है पहले आपने प्रोडक्ट दिया ये कह कर की बाल झड़ना रुकेंगे और नए बाल आएंगे उसके बाद जब आपका प्रोडक्ट मिलता है तो उसके अंदर एक स्लिप है जिसमें लिखा है की आपको कैप्सूल के साथ refollium ultra DHT blocker भी लेना है और बिना उसके बाल नही आएंगे तो आपको वही देना चाहिए था या पहले बताना चाहिए था कि आपको ये भी लेना है
    आप लोगों ने धोखा दिया है और में उपभोक्ता फोरम में जाऊंगा आप मुझे मेरे पैसे वापिस कर दीजिए
    धन्यवाद और शुक्रिया बेवकूफ बनाने के लिए और लोगों की भावनाओ से खेलने के लिए

Sir i am not satisfied with your product because how can you fool me. First when i book refollim it's asked rs1880 including get charges. But now they send the message to me they are sending ultra dht blocker bottle rs1270/ then i had purchase ultra dht blocker also but there is no relief in my hair fall problem so please return my money rs.3150/-back.
      Refollium hair product kindly band that product pls dont cheat any one dont play with peoples health issue every thing is watching by god
      Refollium

geekretail order no[protected] prior he said paid 1840 if you want

result you will take another DHT product rupees 1270

pl cancelled this order

urgently i want return my money

sandeep kate

Ir i had purchased refollium hair support capsule based on the trust of such a branded company but after recieving the product by paying my hard earned money of rs 1880, now they are asking me that it is useless without taking additional ultra dht blocker which they never mentioned in their mail or advertisement, this is clear way of cheating the customers and playing with their sentiments.
        Because of your Flash message I hate your company... I m too irritating because of your company irritating flash msg...In social media I spread to never buy your company product... God bless u...

Sir i am not satisfied with your product because how can you fool me. First when i book refollim it's asked rs1880 including get charges. But now they send the message to me they are sending ultra dht blocker bottle rs1270/ so i want return refollium and return my money rs.1880/-back i purchase today[protected] read perception but not satisfied so please take your parsal back otherwise i complaint to police and vigilance department got it.
          Nov 13, 2017
          Updated by simkey
          Refollium — not satisfied this product my money back

Si simkey on Nov 13, 2017
          Mark as Resolved

Sir I am not satisfied with your product because how can you fool me. First when I book refollim it's asked rs1880 including get charges. But now they send the message to me they are sending ultra dht Blocker bottle rs1270/ so I want return refollium and return my money rs.1880/-back i purchase today[protected] read perception but not satisfied so please take your parsal back otherwise i complaint to police and vigilance department got it.

I have ordered for it but now i came to know about the DHT medicine which is of about 1200 .. and now i am not interested in it so plzz refund my money ... sb fraud hain ... main choroongi nahin
            .. ab tu dekh refollium kya hota hai... mere 1880 rs rupaiye lene se main gareeb nahin hogyi... bt teri barbaadi kraoongi
            For sure u wait n watch... got it
            No need oder cancel by my mistake Oder number: #BNBZWMGXQQ Cancel immeatly

I have purchase refollium health support as well as dth blocker. At the time of rohan and neha send me a mail and use it 60 days money back challenge if you not satisfied result send me mail back we will immediate send your money. But there is no reply from their side thats why i want to complaint for payment. I also put some imail line for verifty. I purchase both product in two month before respectively.

As per refollium mail some lines is below.
              (I really recommend you go ahead with the purchase. We offer a no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee. If your hair loss doesn’t stop and you don’t see healthy hair growing back within 60 days o[censored]sing the product you can email me back and i’ll refund the payment right away.)

I have purchased refollium hair health support on 9 nov 2017 and my order id is kvg7nhk75z. At the time of order mr. Rohan from your refollium department has called me to greet about this product but at that time he has told me to consume only hair health support capsules on every morning after breakfast and he has not informed me that i have to take dht blocker compulsory with this but now i m not capable enough to take this both product as my financial condition is very much deem so i request you to take your product back and return my money.

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but i m open this product and i am read a doctor not and not give me a both product buying is compulsory, dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and i understood that they making us fool. And i wanted please refund my money rs 1880. And otherwise i am going to consumerforam.
                  Acc: [protected]
                  Sbi - venkateswarametta branch
                  Sbin0005896
                  P. Sunil kumar
                  Ph:[protected]
                  Acc: [protected]..sbi..[protected]..name RABARI vikram bhai
                  I bought refollium capsules with DHT and use it for a month but there is no improvement. It seems totally fake. I just waste my money. So it is requested to everyone not to purchase this product.

Unfortunately, i have ordered refollium, bt by seeing the negative results of my friends i don't to take that refollium product. So i want to cancel my order by rohan lenka
                    Please stop that order. And cancel that pack. I don't need it because it is not effective.
                    This product rating is very poor
                    My order id: tvbsbwt3xm

Anil kumar

E-mail-se-mail-
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    Sir please cancel my order
                    Nov 07, 2017
                    Řukâyyâ MaĻik's response
                    I want my money
                    I have purchase your refolium hair health support product but when i opend tis you says once more products necessary with this product then u will can save your hair...so i understand u make fool me so plz return my money otherwise i complain you in consumer code my father in rajasthan police . i warned u my money return soonly okk
                    someone ordered this product on my behalf, please cancel Order Number: #7GF6CRAKGR IMMEDIATELY