Rishton Ka Sansar

Rishton Ka Sansar Complaints & Reviews

Rishton ka sansar is fraud company. Their representatives praveen contact number is[protected].
They make false promises and take money from you. They do not give you plan what they promised. They give basic plan which costs much lesser that what they charged you. This company has fraud employees who are making their personal money by fooling innocent people....
Maine aaj rishton ka sansar ke kai reviews padhe. Padhkar bahut dukh hua. Rishton ka sansar ek bahut hi imaandari ke saath kaam karne wali company hai. Mere parivaar aur jaankari me kai bachchon ke rishte inke madhyam se hue hain. Kisi ko badnam karna achchhi baat nahi hai.

Yadi aapko rishton ka sansar ke reviews dekhne hain to youtube par video dekhe. Vahan par aapko rishton ka sansar ke baare me ekdam genuine reviews milenge....

Inspite of complaining many times with the Rishton ke Sansar .. they are not able to provide the book let even they ask for mediator service.

A money making company only. do not know the customer complaint.

Called approx 4-5 times to dispatch the book let but they do not entertain for same and disconnect the call without acknowledge and taking responsibility

Login site does not work often, for which creates a lot of problems while performing searches. While searching, it abruptly displays message"sorry, page not found." this happens a lot especially during weekends, rendering the site useless. No improvements have been made even after complaining on several occasions. I am certainly not getting my money's worth of service from the said company.

I am very annoyed with the services provided by them, their team member Mr. Pramod knows everytime make false commitments.

I have made registration in this month and as per him, my advertisement must be published in this 15th News letter, but it not been done by them.

More important this site is not working. I have paid Rs 2500/- third time and getting worst service again and again. I request them to refund my fees.

Kindly contact them for refunding my fees.

Ishan Rastogi

Rishton Ka Sansar is totally Fraud Matrimonial Site, they have totally fraud employees & director also fraud.
        I take membership of this site with rs 3600/- from Pranav, he makes some benefits like
        he publish my ad in news paper (i all have emails proof) but he is not actual publish.
        After that when i call or Publish ad into newspaper, he argue & says, we only publish ads only those which income is exceeding 10...
        I was registered in rishton ka sansar (Matrimonial site) as a free user approx 2 yr ago; even last year i had taken 6 months paid membership; they immediately presented my profile with my photos and my personal details as given my me.In profile my & my father's mobile numbers are registered.

Even after paid membership period gone their executives keep following me & my father via phone to take new paid membership;...
        I have registered a membership and at the time of registering they told me that many of the profiles are interested in yours but now they are saying that they lost all the data related to me or my profile. Now I want to cancel my registration from that company so they told me that it is not possible. But according to company terms and conditions that they will return 50% of registration amount which is also mention in his website in Terms...

Rishton Ka Sansar Recent Comments