School
1.7

School Complaints & Reviews

Hello.
I study in Mansur Habibullah Memorial school kolkata. I study in class 9. The school is literally threating me and dominating me. They are throwing me in fake allegations. They are forcefully making me accept the things which I have not done. When I am not accepting they are saying they will give me a TC. Neither they are showing me any evidence nor allowing me to show my evidence. Please take immediate action. I can't bear...

School — Delay in shipment of ordered books

I had ordered some book from the official ncert website on[protected] and on[protected], i received a message stating that my order has been dispatched but even after 10 days have passed, i.e., on[protected], the order status on the official india post website is showing "item booked".
i am a student of class 11 and i need those books as they are a part of the school curriculum. hence i do request to ship and deliver my books as soon...
Unben id please uid [protected]

My free Fire I'd suspended please unsusbend please rewiev my I'd without reason

My uid [protected]

My game name the shadow

Email [protected]@gmail.com

Wrong messages

This mail is to report errors made in the board examination 2021 22 by the The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE). The social science paper(032/1/4) which was held on 30/11/2021 had contradictory instructions which led students to confusion . The general instructions for section C was to attempt any 10 questions from 47 to 58 that implies any student attempting any 10 correct answers shall get full marke in section C. Also in the...

This is to inform you that 2 schools are operating in a residential house in Kanpur- Iftikharabad area. One is primary school and second one is higher school. If you guys replied then I will send the address too.

Sir
          My candidate was studying in vidiya niketan girls high school. In class 10th Patna bihar. Session 2020-21.School is not giving original certificate. Without any reason. I have take admission in other Institute. So I urgently need original document. Sir pls resolve it soon.

I am a student of class 12th Pcm and my school is asking us to submit 3300 for registration.
            But my other friend who is in different school, his school is asking him to submit 1500 only.
            So please take action against my school if
            you think they are charging for extra money

Sir/Mam,
              I'm a student from Chennai, Tamilnadu . I have scored above 90% in all my exams conducted by my school. But my result is just 78% .I realized that this has happened to many students all over India. 10TH marks are very important. So, I request CBSE to re-evaluate the marks .

School Recent Comments