Sonni Traders
1.7

Sonni Traders Complaints & Reviews

The company has taken total money since last 3 months has sent me a machine that's not working raised the complain with Indiamart the complain number is:-5191523

Totally fraud group dont ever try to get anything from them. Very worst experience ramesh is the worst person i ever faced in my life for any details call me in [protected].

I am from chennai got machine after a big struggle
    Machine does not produce the quantity mentioned in the pamphlet now not picking my calls too.

I wasted 135000 in trusting them please dont do the same...

I bought paper cup machine (Single die thali crank machine) from sonni traders. I paid 1, 10, 000 to buy machine and 10, 000 for material deposit so totally i paid 1, 20, 000 to sonni traders my complaint is they not provide machine service, not giving regular work, machine giving elecrical shock and main thing is machine is not working they are cheating, i called many times but not picking my phone call name ramesh ([protected]), iam mentally depressed from this issue, iam paying monthly interest for machine brought amount 1, 20, 000 they not giving work now iam helpless,
    The machine is not worth for 20, 000rs also,
    So please help me sir/madam to solve this problem i kindly requesting sir/madam to take action against this issues

Sonni Traders — No response on deposit amount

I am umapathy from Bangalore. I have purchased the M/C in the month of April-2014.. company address sonni traders. dealers of paper plate machine. #. 509, F/S, Tagore Garden, Vishal Market, New Delhi, -110 027. India.Phone :- [protected] / [protected] /[protected]amount diposited in the account of Ms.sonni traders Neena & suresh. After installation deposited Rs. 20, 000 for raw material. I have received RM & ...

Sonni Traders — deposited Rs. 20,000 for raw material

Dear Sir, we brought a paper plates machines from sonni traders siix months back. I am umapathy from Bangalore. I have purchased the M/C in the month of April-2014.. company address sonni traders. dealers of paper plate machine. #. 509, F/S, Tagore Garden, Vishal Market, New Delhi, -110 027. India.Phone :- [protected] / [protected] /[protected]amount diposited in the account of Ms.sonni traders Neena & suresh. After installation...

Dear Sir, we brought a paper plates machines from sonni traders two months back. machine works only one week then on words(from two months) machine under break down. we made hundreds of phone calls to service provider but no one has respond and giving irresponsible answers. this is my humble request kindly resolve the issue. company address sonni traders. dealers of paper plate machine. flat no-509, J.J colony, Raghubir nagar, New Delhi-110027. Ph:[protected]-ashok/Priya. [protected]-Ravi [protected]-Dheeraj [protected]-Office amount diposited in the account of Ms. Jyothi. SBI-[protected].
      Feb 12, 2014
      Updated by Mohan Babu S
      My problem has resolved with your kind action. thanking you for your kind needful.

they gave false information and not providing after sale service

Sonni trtraderstrtraders #509, F/S, Tagore garden, Vishal market, New Delhi-110027. Ph-[protected]

Sonni Traders Recent Comments