Swapnapurti Vivah Sanstha

Swapnapurti Vivah Sanstha Complaints & Reviews

I did get call from this company telling about the marriage praposals and had provided some wrong profile and asked me to do the payment of 1500/- till marriage they will provide me the services.

After doing payment they stop responding to my messages and calls.

I suggest to take the action against this company, cause they are playing with people without even realizing it. I want my money back also.

I am attaching the photo of a girl which they have shown me to get the registration done on first time, and we had conversation too. after that, the girl also stopped replying to my messages and calls. I guess they have provided the wrong numbers to me, which are given below.
[protected] / [protected]

The number on which I am in contact with this so called company is [protected]
Sep 21, 2020
Updated by gpnagpure
The name of the girl shown in picture given as Prajakta Bavne.

I am from mumbai. I got a call from [protected] (Pooja patil) she shared me profile of shweta shinde ([protected]). Both are fake numbers. They shared me below account number to transfer money. They also have a google pay account with number [protected] (This one is active currently - they receive calls here).

Bank of india:
    A/c no. [protected]
    Ifsc code: bkid0008701

I tried to complaint about same here in mumbai, but i was suggested to raise a complain in nagpur so that these ppl are tracked asap.

I request you if anyone of you guys have good contacts amougnts police and cybercrime department. Please share these details with them as well so that they also help and trace these frauds.

Also if someone has good contact/relations with bank of baroda management team. We can request them to freeze this account as well, so that no transactions happen with the account and the amount gets locked.

Pathetic sanstha, useless and fraud people... Give fake profiles... Before register... And getting payment not receive call.

I rushikesh staying in washim maharashtra, i was looking for my sister marriage so one day i received call from [protected] swapnapurti vivah sanstha for marriage proposals. A girl name suhani called me and send me a bio data of a boy and and told us that that bio data of my sister has been liked by his family so in order to get his no i have to pay ₹5000. Then she will make me do a conference call with a family member of that guy. But...

I also got call from swapnpurti vivah sanstha Nagpur, her name is Arohi shinde she Calling me agin n agin. She send me one biodata, this sanstha is fake or trust worthy

I uddhav naik staying in pune was looking for my marriage so one day i received call from swapnapurti vivah sanstha for marriage proposals. A girl name anjali called me and sent me a bio data of a girl and and told us that that bio data of me has been liked by her family so in order to get her no i have to pay ₹5000 first. She made a conference call with a random women who was claimed to be that girl and after that she told me to do the payment after thr payment is done that lady stopped receiving calls and messages. Plz help me as i have paid the amount this company is fraud and that lady too. This has happened with several other people as well. I want a refund.
          Got call from no: [protected]
          My no: [protected]

Same fraud happened with me. A woman named ritu called me and said she is calling from swapnapurti vivah sanstha, nagpur. She sent me a girl's biodata on watsapp with pics. And then she did conference call with that girl's elder sister. Then she demand to pay 3000 to meeting then i denied to pay then she started using bad words. Plz plz don't beleive on this peoples.
            They force u to pay some money and after they dont picking your call once payment done.

I think we should team up and find out the whose bank account it is of 'bank of india' and then file an fir with police. Those who are interested please call me or watsapp on
            I just I just want to ask is this real or fake

itsmetushar1403's reply, May 3, 2021
            Account no and bank details are authentic but account holder is fraud... They will never reply u after payment is done. I too have been frauded by them few days ago
            I just want to ask is this real or fake

I supriya bhalerao staying in navi mumbai i was looking for my sister marriage so one day i received call from [protected] swapnapurti vivah sanstha for marriage proposals. A girl name keerthi called me and send me a bio data of a boy and and told us that that bio data of my sister has been liked by his family so in order to get his no i have to pay ₹5000 1st she make me do a conference call with a random women who was claimed to that boy mother and after that she told me to do the payment after one payment done that lady stop receiving calls and messages. Plz help me as i have paid the amount this company is fraud and that lady too.
              This is a fake company doesn't pay single rupees to them. they will send you a profile on whats app and then tell you that another party is liked your profile and they arrange a conference call between you and another party but in reality they have own people who speak on con call and then they make all positive talk and encourage you to pay 5000 and then they say will share prospect contact details so in short this all process and company is fake so be aware of it do not pay anything to them...
              Swapnil Lokare's reply, May 30, 2019
              please share the account number to have paid amount. and Google pay
              Namdev Khandekar's reply, Aug 10, 2020
              Contact no 9604716161
              Sandesh Lole's reply, Dec 15, 2020
              Face company Don't trust on them.
              Thanks friend...Be aware from such people and keep posting if anything wrong happens to you..It will help others to prevent losses.
              Sandesh Lole's reply, Dec 15, 2020
              Yes. Same thing has happened with me...
              So don't trust on such call or site.
              Same thing with me.
              Contact No 9370077324
              Akshay Katake's reply, Jun 17, 2020
              Same with me
              Dnyaneshwar Papal's reply, Jun 22, 2020
              Nothing
              Same fraud happened with me. A woman named Riya called me and said she is calling from Swapnapurti vivah sanstha, Nagpur. She sent me a girl's biodata on watsapp with pics. And then she did conference call with that girl's elder sister. Then i paid 2500 for 3 months. She gave me the girl's number. Now, no one is receiving my calls nor replying to messages. It's absolute fraud.

I THINK WE SHOULD TEAM UP AND FIND OUT THE WHOSE BANK ACCOUNT IT IS OF 'BANK OF INDIA' AND THEN FILE AN FIR WITH POLICE. THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ME OR WATSAPP ON [protected]..
              Akshay.Shinde's reply, Aug 18, 2020
              Bank of India A/c no :- 875720110000410 ifsc code :- BKID0008757
              99230 54270
              I did not fall in trap but i got these details for you guys.
              Have fun i hope they will get arrested soon :D
              Yes. Fraud company.

*KARNATAKA BANK*

*ACCOUNT NO.:-* 6462000100017501
              *IFCS CODE*:- KARB0000646
              Googlepay no. 9156951099
              These 2 fraud women Riya and Supriya phone numbers - [protected], [protected]. Their name will be fake too.
              Guys we need to take some action else they will fool and cheat many people. Please contact me on [protected]. we ll team up and do something about it.
              Dnyaneshwar Papal's reply, Jun 22, 2020
              Nothing
              Guys we need to take some action else they will fool and cheat many people. Please contact me on[protected] we ll team up and we ll take severe action against them
              Please contact me...I am breaking down my number cos its not visible here...99..A...755..B.. 88...C..017
              I got similar phone call spoke to this girl named Pallavi Pawar, attaching a photo of her. She is from Amravati and working in pune she said. Kindly tell me anybody else got same photo with different information. 99 @ 60, 93n 60m 07
              Share the photo
              Its completely fraud and they are not receiving call once your payment done. need to take serious action. i already paid Rs.4000/ and concern person share all details but all are fake .
              recently on 27th august 2019 im gone from same situation that Pooja patil call me and send me bio data of Priyanka bhosle girl of sangli which is horoscope matched of 35/36 so i agreee with this marriage and attain conference call. and with this they make conference call but later when i paid them 4000 they not receiving calls not replying my messages .
              Once u paid them amount they take time to withdraw form atm and they said now payment is clear .
              Any one suggest me what action should we take to find out this people group
              mala gele 5 6 divas zale swapnapurti vivha sansthe pasun call yet ahe,
              mala call kela ani mulicha bio data pathavla ki jo purna fraud vatla,
              4000 bharaila sangitle,
              mala dout vatla mhanun swapnapurti vivha sanstha ya website var jaun mulicha biodata pahava magach payment karava, website var search kela pan tya mulicha photo nahi bio data nahi,
              thankyou so much tumchya comments mule maje paise vachle.
              konala hyanchya virodhatat complaiant karaichi asel tar majhya kadun purna sahakarya milel
              tyancha bank account number= [protected]
              ifsc code= BKID0008757
              same situation maza office colleague sobat ghadali ahe. trupti patil navacha muline call karun tyana watts app var mulicha bio data photo send kela then conforence call var bolan kel. muline 5000 paid kele ahe tumhi 7000 pay kara as sangital. Colleague ne 7000 amt paid kelyanantr tyancha respond yen band zal. action ghyayala havi hyancha var. tyancha watts app msg che screen shot karun pathavale ahe as a proof.

Anonymous Citizen's reply, Jul 29, 2020
              Thanks Ankita, your feedback saved me from getting robbed...here is the details I have received today for payment. The mistake they made on concall that girl is born on 1996 and passed out with BE from engineering college by 2015...Also process was so smooth that girl was even pretended that she cannot take decesion without meeting in person and she agreed to pay 4000 immediately during call...Also girl working at TCS doesn't have profile on FB, Insta or not even on LinkedIn. She managed to convince me...even I liked that girl in photographs... They forgot one thing I am an engineer too😎😎😎...now I will keep in touch with them and try to dig more...so that we can take action against these fraud people who plays with our emotions.

I have received same bank details.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

🌐GOOGLE, PHONE PAY NUMBER:-
              8551978827
              vijeta walve's reply, Jan 27, 2021
              pan yana pakadnar kase mala pan 5000 bharayla sangitala yani asach
              Received a call in the same manner.. Thanks to you guys a saved some money. I have attached a photo of the bank details that they share.

Hello Guys

Same thing happened with me arranged the conference call and asked for registration ..My parents did it

I am filling complaints against at Wakad Police station by today or tomorrow that is on 1 or 2 nd December 2019

Plz send me your contact details or u can connect me on [protected]

Fill free to call

My name is Adv . vijay
              Contact No 9370077324
              Sagar Thaksen Murkar's reply, Jul 21, 2020
              Hii.sir

Same hapened with me also on 20 June 2020

I dont have ur no to call

Plz call me when u are free

7738830412 sagar murkar
              Akshay080's reply, Aug 16, 2020
              Hello Vijay, nice to know you. Can we request police or the Bank to freeze the bank accounts, which they use to take money from us and do reverse transactions.
              Raaj Shirke's reply, Aug 21, 2020
              I got the same call with same bank details.. Although I Googled about them and thanks to you guys I found out they are actually fraud. I m still in contact with them.. And delaying their process.. So I still hav their active contact number.. Its 99..a231.. A281.. A95.. Get those #..
              these [censored] people new no is [protected] the lady name is Jhanvi Thakur but still not pickup the call
              Good information guys, thanks u for giving right direction to avoid fraud, thanx along again. I have same messages from girl and biodata of two girls with photo.
              Yes... Today l also got call from this स्वप्नपूर्ती विवाह संस्था she said they will give me suitable... girls contact and address and l have pay first 5000 and 7000 after marriage. She sent me two girls profile also, then l realise that, she called me last year also... but i searched on google and i found they're froud i hadn't pay that time... and this time also... be careful... ok. I am not paying money.

Fraud is every where. Better to check on internet first whether it is legit or not.
              We got the new number from this fraud company +[protected]. Be aware

Okk This is [removed].. I was about to be the latest victim to fall for this Sanstha, but thanks to my Uncle who researched about this sanstha, and thanks to all of you for posting these complaints due to which we were aware. So here is my story..
              I got a call which was identified as Pooja from truecaller, saying that we are a vivah sanstha located in Nagpur. She explained their entire procedure to me. I was like at start that we dont have to pay at the beginning, so i went on with it. They shared me two profiles named Shweta and Priyanka belonging to my same caste... and were simple and good looking. She said to share my biodata and photos and birthplace and DOB, which i did.
              Next day she told me that both the families are interested, and asked me which profile you like the best. I told her that i need patrika of both these profiles then only i will go forward. But she told me that both families didn't share patrika.. this was strange as patrika contains address and phone no's, so this sanstha didn't want us to get that. Next i asked her for another pic of girl 'Priyanka' as she had sent me only one pic of her and 2 pics of other girl named 'Shweta'. She told that ill take it from them, and till last she didnt share me patrika or the pic. All she wanted is to do the payment, but until then my uncle send mi this link and it saved me.
              So all i want is that you all report these no's as spam on truecaller and rename their names to something like 'Fraud Matrimony' and etc.Here is the sample link to know how to report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDL5FxkcVI
              So that higher the no. of spam reports.. some other people will be saved at least. And i think they are creating random profiles on matrimonial websites with a basic package, through which they get our mobile no's. And they are using profile photos of many girls and boys for their purpose. So guys kindly report these as spammers, so that these ppl are stopped !

Anonymous Citizen's reply, Jul 29, 2020
              Somebody tell me how to find a girl in those photographs...I don't care this is fake or not...I just want find her and meet her😍😍😍😅😄🤣
              So bad experience, they are [censored] people, don't be trust them, my 5000 rs are waist ..
              Same happened to me. I am from Mumbai. I got a call from [protected] (Pooja Patil) she shared me profile of Shweta Shinde ([protected]). Both are fake numbers. They shared me below account number to transfer money. They also have a Google Pay account with number [protected](this one is active currently - they receive calls here).

Bank of India:
              A/c no. [protected]
              IFSC code: BKID0008701

I tried to complaint about same here in Mumbai, but I was suggested to raise a complain in Nagpur so that these ppl are tracked ASAP.

I request you if anyone of you guys have good contacts amougnts Police and Cybercrime department. Please share these details with them as well so that they also help and trace these frauds.

Also if someone has good contact/relations with Bank of Baroda management team. We can request them to freeze this account as well, so that no transactions happen with the account and the amount gets locked.
              Yes this is fraud company.They make conference call with another party to feel its real and after doing payment they dont revert.The number given by them was not answering. I paid them 2000 rs and the girl information they have shared is nowhere exists.Something must be done against them.
              I got below details for payment:
              Account Name - Swapnapurti Vivah Sanstha
              Bank Name- KARNATAKA BANK
              Account No.[protected]
              IFSC code - KARB0000646

website details: http://www.vivahsanstha.in
              Sandesh Lole's reply, Dec 16, 2020
              Same number Share with me.
              Thnaks Ankita Patlelar, mala pn same yach mulicha photo aala ani nav pn sam aahe fakt cast ani education badlun mala pathvl. Mi fb, insta var profile shodhla pn nahi bhetla, mag google photo search kel aani he article bhetl, thank you so much, mi kahich payment kel nahi ajun, vachlo froude hota hota, mala aalele image send karto, alert raha saglyani.

Swapna purti vivah sanstha is a fake organization. I have also got scammed by them. Its the same lady name Riya. She has sent few profile and since i doubted them so she has even arranged fake call. The moment i have paid them for their service, they have stopped responding.
              I have also attached screenshot for gpay number ([protected])

स्वप्नपूर्ती विवाह संस्थेचा मला पण फोन आला तुम्ही लग्नासाठी मुलगी शोधत आहे मी त्यांना हो सांगितलं मंग त्यांनी मला हा बायोडाटा पाठवला मला पण डाऊट आला मी गूगलला सर्च केल ह्या सर्व कमेंट बघितल्यानंतर मी पण पेमेंट नाही केल 💐धन्यवाद सर्वांचे🙏*

Same aata mazyasobat hot aahe, ajun tari kahi payment Kel nahi vachlo

I don't know how they got my no. Then she sent me a good profile on whats app. I googled and find this reviews. Now i am aware of it Thank you guys for giving right direction to avoid fraud and pls report this types of number on true caller etc..

Let me share my experience about (SWAPNAPURTIJODI. COM), They have submitted ad in Maharashtra Times and my uncle contacted them. So they (my uncle) shared their (Swapnapurti contact person, whose number mentioned in Advertisement) contact number with me and asked me to share my bio data, photo and patrika. When I search their number ([protected]) on truecaller it showed name as "CHAKULI FAKE" from that time i started more searching about them. I contacted them and asked them to share information about Bride, so they shared text information about girl and 2 photographs. In Girls information they mentioned that girl is ready for Divorcee men (why 28 years old girl will marry divorcee men). Then i shared my Photo and Kundali only then within 10 minutes they replied that Girl likes your profile and ready for marriage (how fast it is). Then i said share her families contact details will discuss further.

Now, 2nd phase started they asked me for payment of 3000 for membership.
              These details has been shared from their side
              STATE BANK OF INDIA
              A/C : [protected]
              IFSC CODE : SBIN0005392
              HOLDER NAME : SWAPNAPURTIJODI. COM.
              [protected] : phone pay & google pay Nilesh Warade

So i Searched on google for Swapnapurtijodi and found this complaints and shocked. Check attached images for reference, if you received same information do not pay them any amount. Also I haven't paid any amount yet.

Swapnapurti Vivah Sanstha Recent Comments