Sycorian Matrimonial Services
2.5

Sycorian Matrimonial Services Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sirs,
I had entered into contract with Sycorian Matrimonial Services Ltd. for receiving matrimonial proposals for my daughter, which could be followed for a possible match. Repeated requests to address my specific complaints were only met with silence and in the process I have lost valuable time .Their services have been deficient and approach casual .I feel cheated and frustrated.
Very bad place to waste your money. THey promise you big but give you waste

Sycorian is totally fraud in terms of services commitment they are very big cheaters in matrimonial market i had regd my self in 2011 now they have waisted my four years mr shankar dass is a fraud person working in sycorian i have lodged fir aganist mr shankar dass and m/s sycorian matrimonial services they had taken rs 55000/ but till date i have not recived any services they are finacial criminals in the society

This is in regards of my daughter’s registration with Sycorian Matrimonial services ltd. on 2nd October 2013. The registration no. is 5566261 through Varun Rana (Mobile no. [protected]). The company address is Address: AB - 1, Kamal Cinema Complex, , Safdarjung Enclave, Safdarjang Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110029, Phone:[protected]. I have paid a huge amount of Rs. 35000/- for the matrimonial alliance of my daughter. But I am very sorry to say that the reputed company SYCORIAN is just a fake matrimony company. These people are just playing with the feelings of the parents. Before registration they used to call me 10 – 15 times in a day but after getting money they have never called up and even when I used to call them they have never picked up my call but yes whenever I called up from different numbers then only they responded. On calling 100 times they have sent only 3-4 proposals that too are fake or non matching. Even the Marketing people working there are totally fraud, Varun Rana ([protected]) And Niharika ([protected]) are the two people who were said that they are handling my case but even these people don’t know how to talk. They always talk in disrespect and said abusive words to me and for my daughter. I have raised a complaint before also and the official said that they will take necessary action but till now no action has been taken. I have spent a huge amount for my daughter’s marriage and I only know that how I have paid this much huge amount trusting the words of Varun Rana (Mobile no. [protected]). I want my money to be back now and even want other parents not to trust these faud people. These people know only how to play with the emotions and feelings of the people. We do pay just trusting their words but failed to understand that these people are big frauds and know just making money. They even don’t care for the sentiments of spending money. Please take necessary action against this Farud Company and specially people like Varun Rana (Mobile no. [protected]) And Niharika ([protected]). At least they should understand how to speak to the customers. I am feeling loss of my money, respect by registering to these faud people.

this complaint is in regards to the registration done two years back the lady(will specify the name once action is taken against them) she came to our place and collected 35000 Rs since then there has been no response from the other side there has not been a single meeting from the profiles they sent us when we used to call the numbers given on the grooms profile they used to say that they have not received my profile i called them so many times telling them that there has been no response they used to tell us that yes we will call back once they talk to the other party no meeting no call nothing last to last year me along with my mother went to sycorian the lady who came to collect money from us said that she does not have enough profiles for us and the database is almost finished and if the grooms parents does not like me then the fault is not theres ...

SInce then we have been trying to call these people girls like Varsha and Sonia were taking care of my profile but dont know where they vanished then i came across Kiran was sending me profiles of hindu guys i mailed her twice regarding my concern she reverted back as i told her that ill file complaint against them some days back she called back transferring my call to their co ordinator i told them ill call back some time later i called back this lady she disconnected my call i called back kiran she said she will arrange a call back but till date there has been no call back a year ago my cousin had filed a complaint online these people called me back and asked me to remove the complaint, , , , ,

these guys are nothing more than frauds i wonder we file and write complaint against them is there ny action taken against them like recently i filed complaint against lakme on grahak sewa the loss amount was 24000 they changed the amount to 4000 and no action has been taken against them so if we can get my results then we can go ahead and write more otherwise this is india where complaints come and go...

i would appreciate if i could get my money refunded back from these cheaters otherwise ill have to file FIR against them.
      i would request all the people who have filed complaint against sycorian to share their numbers and email IDS so that we can get together and take necessary action against them i dont think there is any use filing complaint online you can share your number on [protected]@gmail.com.we can talk and take action

**SYCORIAN Matrimonial** is synonymous with CHEATERS, Crooks, Thugs and are a menace to the society.

Please read this Article carefully (and feel free to write to me if you need to) since I also thought that I was making an informed decision of Registering with them after reading up everything that was available on the net. BUT I WAS WRONG.

01. No, it is **not** about personal experiences of different people or your luck in a sensitive matter like finding a suitable match or it works for some while it doesn't work for the others, just like in the case of doctors etc.

02. The facts are that there is NO DATABASE of **matrimonial profiles** that exists. Its all a farse.

03. The client is pushed to take as high a package as they can be convinced to by special staff hired specifically to do the sweet talk and paint a rosy picture. They disappear right after you have paid up.

04. Swanky and shiny office interiors, glossy covers of the company brochures and the sweet talk are all designed to induce the new customer.

05. Once you have paid up, the real magic starts. There is an instant change in the behavior of your coordinator - she starts acting busy n pricey. If you start following up, some juniors are made to do the follow up with you instead. These people cannot even hold a 2 - liner conversation straight. But nothing moves forward in your life - you don't get to meet with any person. No prospective matches call you. If you call someone, the contact number is generally fake or no one ever responds back to your missed call, sms or email.

06. After few months of zero movement, if you start shouting a bit, you will be sent profiles o[censored]nregistered people & this vital fact will be conveniently hidden from you. God knows where all your personal information is sold so as to make some extra bucks.

07. Upon confrontation and expressing your willingness to speak with the owners / directors of the company, every possible attempt is made to hide their identity and then you are forced to speak with yet another trained parrot of the company who is paid to further convince you to now upgrade to an even higher package so as to get **better matrimonial services.**

08. The final verdict is that the 50% Advance money paid in the name of Services is the non-refundable Registration amount.

Like most other companies of their genre, SYCORIAN MATRIMONIAL SERVICES, DELHI are like a poisonous snake in our society that are waiting to be castrated by us. Calling them Frauds, Cheaters or Crooks doesn't justify their crime much. They are moving around freely, robbing us off our hard-earned money.

Its a big racket, like a mafia, with connections, power and name. Many other players in this Industry are hands in glove with them. The employees, who are more like Insurance Agents, are playing this dirty game with full awareness and knowing that this bubble can burst anytime.

Its time to come together and set them right.

Himani
        Aug 13, 2020
        I TOO HAVE BEEN A VICTIM. THEY HAVE CHEATED ME OF Rs 25000. STAY AWAY FROM SUCH PEOPLE. NO WORK ETHICS ALL LIES AND FRAUD.

Sycorian Matrimonial Services Recent Comments