TD-MOB COM

TD-MOB COM Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir,
This is to inform that i have received an sms "Congrats! Your mobile number has been awarded 299,000.00gbp in the 2010 British Telecoms Promo.
To claim prize contact Dr Poe", to my number [protected](vodafone).
I am requesting you that, please tell me wheter it is a genuine sms or [censored]. And i also request you, please suggest me with perfect solution on this type of sms'.
I am very grateful to you if you do so.

Ch.Krishna form Tirupathi(A.P)

Karnataka, India
PINCODE-575001

Telephone Number :[protected]

Message : Congrats!! Your mobile number has won 229, 000.00GBP in the
British Telecoms Intl Mobile Draw Promo. To claim prize contact Dr.
Poe via:[protected]@englandmail.com
I am requesting you that, please tell me whether it is a genuine sms or [censored]. And i also request you, please suggest me with perfect solution on this type of sms'

I am Navas .K.B and my mobile no. [protected] have got a message from TD-MOB COM that I win USD $ 1000.000 against Coca Cola-Award-Mobile-Draw-2010.and also says that Contact the paying bank,FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my Award.
    So, I want to know this sms or company true of fake? if fake plz take necessary steps to control this type of fake messages. Reply me as soon as possible.
    Navas. K.B
    Kerala,india
    Aug 13, 2020
    I am M.Yadagiri reddy and my mobile no. [protected] have got a message from TD-MOB COM that I win USD $ 1000.000 against Coca Cola-Award-Mobile-Draw-2010.and also says that Contact the paying bank, FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my Award.

M.Yadagiri Reddy,
    Andhra Pradesh.
    I am K.G.Soundari and my mobile no. [protected] have got a message from TD-MOB COM that I win USD $ 1000.000 against Coca Cola-Award-Mobile-Draw-2010.and also says that Contact the paying bank, FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my Award.
    So, Your details I want know this sms or company true? if fake plz take necessary steps to control this type of fake messages. Reply me as soon as possible.
    K.G.Soundari
    Chennai.
    i. M Umesh Yadav Residence of Nagpur ( M.S) and my mob.No.[protected] have got a message from
    TD-MOB COM that i win USD$ 1000.000 against cocacola -Award Mobile Draw 2010. and also says that contact the paying bank,
    FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my award.
    So, i want to know about that message from cocacola mobileaward Draw if this message is fake kindly take the necessary action to stop all kind of this fake message from company

Umesh Yadav
    Nagpur ( M.S.)
    I am ramesh jadhav . and my mobile no. [protected] have got a message from TD-MOB COM that I win USD $ 1000.000 against Coca Cola-Award-Mobile-Draw-2010.and also says that Contact the paying bank, FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my Award.
    RAMESH JADHAV
    MAHARASHTRA (INDIA)
    dear sir
    i am srinivasan and mymobile no [protected] have got a message from TD-MOB COM that i win USD $ 1000.000 against coca cola Award-Mobile-Draw 2010 and also says that contact the paying bank FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my Award
    so I want to know this sms or company true of fake if fake plz take necessary steps to control this type of fake messages Reply me as soon as possible
    SRINIVASAN
    TAMIL NADU
    all these are fake,
    please dont respond to any of these. a woman in chennai has lost 57 lakhs thinking she is going to get money in crores as prize, the article was published on the front page in THE HINDU. the fraud comes in many forms msn yahoo lottery, bmw lottery, fifa world cup lottery etc. beware and stay away.
    sankar,
    chennai.
    All types of Computer & Laptop sales and service and all type assemble work are done for your home itself. If you need my help.please contact:[protected] please forward to your friend also...
    I am charan kumar.T and my mobile no. [protected] have got a message from TD-MOB COM that I win 500, 000 Rs/- against Coca Cola-Award-Mobile-Draw-2010.and also says that Contact the paying bank, FBN bank on email [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my Award.
    T.Charan kumar
    karimnagar, 505001
    andhrapradesh
    India.

TD-MOB COM Recent Comments

• SMS prize
        Hello Sir, This is to inform...