Telugu Matrimony

Giridharan Vsrinivasan
Jan 27, 2022

Address:chennai, Tamil Nadu
Website:Bharatmatrimony.com

I have two login. One paid and other free subscription. I notice lot of matches in free where I can send interest which will be accepted but I cannot contact them. And in paid subscription I don't see the profile with "advanced search" when I search with ID and I cannot contact them and the message is "This member settings does not allow you to contact her".

Requested for refund after multiple chat/phone calls/ emails. Answer is simple "We regret to inform you that according to terms and conditions refund would not be possible."

Swetha Upadrasta
    Dec 27, 2021

Website:Telugu matrimony app

Such a terrible service it has been. Over the last 3 weeks, I haven't been able to see any matches at all inspite of being a paid subscriber. I have raised a compliant more than a week ago and there is no response. The 24*7 chat is useless. The person tells to reinstall the app but still nothing works. I installed in another device too. Nothing works. And no response. I can only see a handful of profiles who I sent interst to in the past. Looks like they are just looting money and their support team is inefficient. Either ways, customer is getting delayed. They better compensate for a paid customers loss

U
      Ujw
      Nov 21, 2021

As I called the customer service from the day one I registered but no use I can't view phone numbers at last I view suddenly one I got messages saying your limit expired for this week from nov 16th it will renew and from nov16th it says like your limit expired you already used 200 phone numbers where I didn't used which very sad.

Please help me to resolve this as I already reached customer service multiple times

L
        Luckyca
        Nov 1, 2021

My mother got a call regarding renewal from Telugu Matrimony. She replied them that she want sometime to discuss with family and decide but they kept on reminding her every 10 minutes and made her hurry for discount. She, purely under coercion accepted for a renewal. Then she told she would like have a gold package costing around 4K and asked her to give time for payment as she is aware of making credit card payment. Matrimony executive voluntarily offered a payment guidance and make my mother opt for Diamond package costing around 13K. After payment my mother was tensed and called back, but executive simply replied saying its u who selected diamond package and we cant refund it back. Upon request other executive listened her concern and accepted to extend the validity since amount can't be refunded. After my return my mom told the entire story and when I called to customer care to speak on this, they say it's your option to select diamond package and denied refund. If we can afford 13K, we would have chosen it at first instance, not after so much of struggle. We want a refund as we can't afford that amount for this purpose.

K
          Kshitij K

Website:www.telugumatrimony.com/contact-us.php

I get repeated calls from telugu matrimony some of the contact numbers being [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] etc . I repeatedly deny them i am NOT interested in telugu matrimony and telugu marriage still the calls keep on coming from different numbers.
          I am getting such calls from past 1 month and i am very much irritated with repeated calls
          i want you to take strict action against telugu matrimony.

V
            Vasanthi Namala

Address:500080

I viewed around 20 numbers before my plan is about to expire. And one hour after the said expiry, i cannot view the already viewed numbers. This is clear cheating. If we cant view new numbers, its understandable. But its no one's right to block already viewed numbers as i have paid for them already. Will take you to consumer court if need be, if not properly addressed
            Aug 7, 2021

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com. An executive from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns.

Please feel free to write to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com

sherisha kurapati

Address:500073
              Website:telugumatrimony

Dear sir / madam

Sir this is sherisha, my mobile no [protected]

I am getting continue no of calls from tele executive -11 calls per day for the member ship please reduce calls to 1 to 2 in a weekand kindly rceived to say ur telecallers to not to behave rudely and harshly, and i have a received that i have saved from last 2 months the money of rs 4500 for paying u to get membership in 2 portals i. E telugumatrinomy and 40 plus matrimony to provide me 160 contact nos so that i can get married soon no responds from from ur side since 15 to 20 days and for same issue ie for membership to take i get daily 11 calls please dont distrub me with so much calls send a link to provide email the link to pay the money i have on a special request customer, please take action on the complain on the calls

Thankyou
              Sherisha
              Aug 5, 2021

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care

M
                mudirajrk

Address:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500027

I have a dual paid membership of telugu and mudiraj matriomony. From my telugu matrimony 47 mobile nos have been seen fraudulently. I have lodged complaints since 15th july, 2018 asking them from which system the mobiles nos have been viewed - which to date have been not furnished.

Alternately i have requested for the fraudulently viewed mobile nos so that i can enquire with them and catch the thief who has viewed mobile nos from my account.

But for useless replies they are not attending the matter correctly. I caution the public not to fall prey to this telugu / bharat / community matrimony and waste your money by taking paid membership whcih is of no use. The management is at its worst. They are only interested in collecting the paid membership after whcih service is nill till the expiry date. Again they will contact for renewal of membership. Better approach marriage bureaus locally whcih you can fin in eenadu, saakshi and other news papers.
                Aug 7, 2021

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care

G
                  gusa2018

Website:telugumatrimony.com

I paid for my profile and my profile was active, and when I tried to login, I found out that the profile was deactivated without any reason. I was not intimated either. The customer service was not at all helpful. I warn other users from using telugu matrimony. The website and agents are willing to lie to any extent till you pay, and then they won't give you the minimum courtesy required for a paid customer.

sreenivaslu
                    from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Address:515455
                    Website:www.telugumatrimoney.com

I payed 3600, these people are cheaters and they play with the profiles and too worst customer care services. Never ever use it. My brothers profile is there but people call us and they tell us we sent you request and there is no response from your side but when i see it there is no request at all. Its my personal experience with them that they play with profiles so we have to recharge the profiles and they can make money by playing with emotions. Big cheaters and same on you guys.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
                    Simply say that,
                    waste of money
                    Waste of time.

Really it's fake website, I paid 4200/- till now I never receive any request, but before I got only 1 Request, I think this fellows has created themself and sent request to me for make money.

Even though I sent 80 Request non one accepted all are declined my request, and 3 brides were accepted but when I called them there was no response.

Customer service also worst, no support
                    This is how cheating us.
                    I never recommend to anyone.

K
                      k_manasa
                      from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Address:Ranga Reddy, Andhra Pradesh

Dec 26 at 1:38 PM its the mistake o[censored]r agent nagesh who has subscribed me to telugu matrimony. its his mistake, why I have to suffer for that.give me my money back.my caste is sc matrimony. I want to convert from telugu mstrimony to sc matrimony services.as they are not responding from day one they are telling they will convert it but till today it is not done. I am going to take this forward and situations will be complicated. if services are not provided to me, I have all the proofs 1)convert my subscription from telugu matrimony to sc matrimony 2)extend my subscription (count the number of days from day of subscription till paid memebership is converted to sc matrimony)..count the days from day of subscription from the day subscription is converted from telugu matrimony to sc matrimony..so many days I want the extension to be done 3)or give my complete money back

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send your matrimony Id and your contact number to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak and understand the issue better as it will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
                      Bharatmatrimony.com
                      I have sent email to the given email address. check and do the needful

Telugu Matrimony — dont go for telugu matrimony or bharat matrimony

IT Was Waste site and Worst Site, don't believe on these site, Percentage of getting marriage through this site is 15% out of 100 Don't go for Matrimony site, They are earning money with out less investment.

D
                        dynamicsankar

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600083
                        Website:bharth matrimonial

We are searching for girl for our brother. For this we have created the profile and made payment of Rs.3799/- by using our credit card on[protected]. We are trying to search for girl once we login our domain. But domain is still under free member There is no assistance from call center and on line chating team apart from presuring us for making payment. Want to have justice for this or we will file a suit in consumer forum and escalate to social media's My mobile number-[protected]

F
                          Foreblus
                          from Vepagunta, Andhra Pradesh

Address:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

T 2458124 As we had paid for and requested, we specifically require profile matches within our community i.e. Gandla Matrimony. However, that has not been happened in spite of numerous requests and complaints. We are losing faith in your service and site after your pathetic service. We keep receiving suggestions from other communities’ profiles with communication facility but in spite of repeated requests not to send other community profiles and allow us the facility to interact with Gandla Community profiles it is not complied so far. Whenever we try to communicate with our community profiles the site doesn’t allow us and is asking us to pay additional fee which is unfair and against the spirit of your promise. Hence forth we need to interact with our Gandla community profiles; therefore you are requested to provide communication facility without further delay.
                          Telugu Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

swathi7051
                            from Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

we have paid money and registered an account with telugumatrimony and then we changed the profile to other , they told it was not allowed so we wanted to change it back to the original one meanwhile they suspended the account without proper reason So as the period for the paid amount is prevailing we would like to utilize the account but telugumatrimony is not prepared to reactivate the account, So we request you to take further action and guide us towards the same

Sincerly,