Ulike Data Technology

Ulike Data Technology Complaints & Reviews

Ulike teri ma ki chut. Bosdike

Ulike data technology.. I just want to tell one thing... Ulike k owners
    Aur chutiye employees ki maa ka bosda

This is biggest scam company in india.
      First they will show you pancard and one screenshot of payment done. Once you think this company seems to be original, they will tell you that you will need 75 % accuracy, we will think that we can do it but this fraud will first take money then will give you instructions that if you made 50 mistakes then you will not get single rupee. That too written in very poor manner that you can't understand by first reading. When you will type 2.5 lakh words in 21 days then after sending report they will say that you made 50 mistakes in 2.5 lakh words do they hear themselves in 2.5 lakh words can any one type without 50 mistake that too including space, size divided in 6 type, and work will contain spelling mistakes that too they will count your mistake if you correct it or not, table which is impossible to make that type of table will also be your one mistake. Like that they will show you your 50 mistakes in 2.5 lakh words and denay your work. This is biggest trap i had ever seen, please don't fall in positive review that is too a trap by company you are intelligent please browse youtube that will expose this type offraudd company and no typing work is real.
      I am planning to put case for my work on company, and hope the court will ban this type of all work but everyone knows how long the case goes. Till that don't fall prey to thifraudod its my sincere request.
      True bro.. I'm with you it's a big scam guys don't invest your hard earned money in this.. and the positive reviews are also make up reviews by their employees only.

Ulike data technology is a completely fraud company, please don't trust those positive reviews because, all the positive reviews are given by their employees only. The stuff member like alisha, they are expart to fraud with innocent people. Alisha will call again and again till you are joining and she will distract you by her fraud skill. If i ever meet alisha in my life then i'll give her a tight slap. She deserves that. Ulike data technology company and the whole stuff members are fraud please don't trust them. They deserves to go to the jail.

Ulike technology company is not fraud.
          I am vashu, i am working in this company from a month..
          I have completed two projects.
          I have got payment for both work.
          I have seen some negative review so i am come here to post positive reviews. Because negative are harming company reputations.

Ulike data is one of the most professional and responsible company in this space. They understand and gain a deep understanding of the requirements and then fulfill the requirement with total dedication and transparency. I have used their services

Hi friends
            I am sino john,

I'm a tutor of computer to 10th students then along with that i started this job as part time in ulike. Company sent 548 pages by email. I completed work with students. Really simple data to understand, no hard symbol. Only paragraph typing. For one page maximum 5-7 minutes. Last two assignment i was completed in 30 days and salary had received in 3 days. I feel 100% secure with company ulike data technology.

Really its true
            Ulike data technology and the employee Alisha khan, they both are fraud. Please guys don't trust Alisha and Ulike data technology. Alisha can divert your mind because she has that skill very well.she wasted my money and time.if I meet that [censored] ever in my life then I'll give her a tight slap for sure.

I search jobs in olx. I saw this fraud company called ulike data technology. L join this company on may 5, 2019. L also see negative consumer complaints. But i not trust it. I have fate to lose money in this company. The staff in this company called alisha. She make people trust on the company by her sweet talks. We submit the files on 25 may. Before submission we send files to their gmail to check any mistakes but they said all correct. But they said they r lots of mistakes so, they not give deposit money to me. One thing if we got 22, 000 every one not go to job and earn money in 21 days by sitting in the house. L ask about the negative comments in this website. They tell that every company has negative and positive comments. I[censored] want to join the company without hearing my words. It is fate to lose money... It's u wish. People always attract to negative only it is indian psychology. Positive comments r provided by their company person to attract people to such the dick for money from people. See this picture to understand
              Aug 8, 2021
              ULIKE data technology and the employee Alisha khan, they both are fraud. Please guys don't trust Alisha and ULIKE data technology. Alisha can divert your mind because she has that skill very well.she wasted my money and time.if I meet that ### ever in my life then I'll give her a tight slap for sure.
              OLX India Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2019
              Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [email protected] with complete details

Team OLX
              Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
              - Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
              - Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
              - Chat/message history with the seller.
              - Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX

Working as a housewife its very difficult to achieve what to need.
                i am jayadeva from kannur i did join this company before 7 months. work for part time job daily 3 hours sometimes i spend more time also. i just had secure my safe time to work. during typing i just had my ms word knowledge, since seven month i didnt realize how time spent, just house work and part time work. i saved enough to make my future safe. thank you again to employee o[censored]like data
                I[censored] got money from them why u gave only one star
                Harddick's reply, Jun 1, 2019

First of all, they will call you and apko apni company ke bare me btayenge which is not really trustable. Simple agla kam apse ek document mange fir apko payment ke lie roj phone krenge payment dedo ge aap toh kaam bhjdenge or uske baad koi call wgera kuch nhi . Simply fraud helpline no 2 h or dono aalag aalag baat btayenge . Kuch nhi bhot kam denge jo aap kese bhi nhi kr skte . Sbse bdi baat ye registration fees hi inki income h toh please payment na kre. Call me at this no. i[censored] have any queries [protected]. and i will suggest you best home based work that i m doing know . Please dont trust on them and tommorow i am gonaa file a case against them .

हैलो, मैं कल्यानचन हूं। मैं 2 महीने से इस कंपनी में काम कर रहा हूँ, मुझे यह कहते हुए बहुत खुशी हो रही है कि मुझे 2nd असाइनमेंट वेतन मिला है। यह एक बहुत अच्छी मार्गदर्शन प्रदान करने वाली कंपनी है। मैंने इस काम को समय दिया। मैं बीए द्वितीय वर्ष का छात्र हूं। अध्ययन के साथ मैंने कमाई करने की सोची, मैंने यह किया। निगेटिव चीजों को सूचीबद्ध करने के बजाय काम करना बेहतर है। भविष्य में भी मैं इसके लिए काम करूंगा। धन्यवाद

Ulike Data Technology Recent Comments

• 100% correct safe
                      Hi friends
                      I am sino john,

• I never see such a fraud company like this
                      I search jobs in olx. I saw this fraud company...

• its a genuine company
                      Hello everyone

I m vikash from...

• thank you to employee for ulike data technology
                      Working as a housewife its very difficult...

• Ulike Data Technology alternatives

1RadVision World Consultancy2Shine.com3Placement India 4Sigma Manpower Services5Naukriworlds Business