Vivahbandhanmatrimony.com
3.8

Vivahbandhanmatrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

Sir
I have complaint you before. My complaint id is c1050633. Vivahbandhanmatrimony took 5500 for a bride but they me. After your interfare marriage bureau refund me only rs 2500. They forced me to clear my complaint. Mr. Arun yadav as manager and mrs. Maahi as executive talked me from the number [protected].
Sir i want back my rest amount rs.3000. I fix the details of refunded amount details

Dist-sambhal
U. P
Mob [protected]
[protected]@gmil.com
Jun 07, 2018
Dear sir
Today I got my amount.
Thanks a lot for u and entire team.
Mr Arun yadav talk to me humbly and asked the whole matter. After knowing the problem vivahbandhan refund amount.
Thanks a lot them too.
Jun 08, 2018
For improve above statement
Bandhanmarriagebureau has refunded my full amount without any hindrance.so there is no any matter with them.
Thanks for their support.

Sir/madam
    I talked with mrs. Ankita on mobile. No. [protected] and [protected]. Addressing herself from bandhan matrimony she sent me a girl profile. She made talk me with a lady twice as brides mother. The lady was agree with us. Ankita asked to pay 5500 in a/c [protected]
    Ifsc sbi 0004908 holder name shakti singh thakur. After paying 5500 via transferring she did not answer my calls. I also called on office no 91-[protected]. I want your steps in this matter to refund my amount. Some details are added with.
    From
    District sambhal
    Up
    May 22, 2018
    Dear sir /madam I want to humbly informed you that after your interfare vivahbqndhanmatrimony refunded me only Rs.2500. Mrs Maahi and manager Mr.Arun Yadav talked with me from 7225916833. They forced me to over my complain. I forbade them.I want back my full amount 5500.please notice it and help me to refund the rest amount 3000. Thanking u
    May 08, 2018
    Sir/madam
    Mrs ankita talked me from mobile. No [protected] and [protected]. It was for a bride. She sent me a fake profile and she made talk with a lady as brides mother. The lady was agree with us. Ankita said to pay rs 5500 for it. She send an a/c no. [protected] ifsc sbi 0004908 holder name shakti singh thakur. I transfered amount 5500 on 21.03.18 at 11.50am. After paying amount she did not receive my calls she cheated me.
    Sir i want your interfare in this matter so that i can get my amount back. I tried to write my complain before. Please notice and some details are added with-
    From
    Yogesh kumar sharma
    District sambhal
    Up
    Mob.[protected]
    My email - [protected]@gmail.com
    May 09, 2018
    Sir
    I tried to write my complaint before many times but I did not get any response.
    May 11, 2018
    Updated by yogesh ku sharma
    Sir I have got the msg. The marriage bureau has cheated me. Now I want my amount Rs 5500 back.For evidence I add the ac deduction details.please help to refund my amount.

May 12, 2018
    Updated by yogesh ku sharma
    Sir neither bureau refunded my amount nor they sent any msg to me. Please inform them to sent my amount.
    May 16, 2018
    Dear sir
    The bureau returned only 2500 rs.just now. They did not want to return my full amount 5500.they are saying to take service again.They are trying to misguide me again . I did not want any service. Please inform them to refund full amount. I fix the details which they refunded .They talked from mob no. [protected].
    Please notice that and help me to refund the rest amount 3000.
    Thanking u

I am sachin agrawal. I paid 3000/- to vivah bandhan matrimony towards marriage service as claimed by paridhi yadav an employee from them. Initially she sent me an email with some 5-6 good profiles and started calling very frequently convincing me for the service. Upon getting so many calls i asked her to talk with some of the families if there would be someone interested to move forward i will pay the fee. Then on the next call she told me that the family is interested and only the stopping is the fee not being paid. I then transferred the money and then after which she got silent. No email no calls. I called so many times with no answer. Two times some other lady picked the call and said that she will arrange a callback but no luck. The i made a call to the number given on their website and some senior lady picked and told me that she will arrange a callback. Then paridhi called and started giving excuses. And after again there is no response. The senior lady even no picking up the call.

Person name: paridhi yadav
      Contact number: [protected]

Neft transfer via kotak net banking
      Transaction id: kkbkh[protected]
      On june 7

I can avail all the proofs and voice recordings of all the calls i had with paridhi yadav.

I want my money back or i will be file an fir against the fraud and molestation charge for the trap making frequent calls, cheating and making me disturb for the days wasted on this #.

Also, delete all my data from your company including email, contact, pics, bio data and every other personal information that you have collected fraudulently.

Matrimony office address and other information

Account no : [protected]
      Account name : vivah bandhan marriage bureau
      Branch code : 6038
      Ifs code : sbin0006038
      Branch name : marhatal jabalpur

Mob. No: +91- [protected], [protected]
      Phone number : +[protected]
      Email : [protected]@vivahbandhanmatrimony.com

Awaiting response towards resolution.

Sachin
      +91 [protected]
      (Noida - up)
      Jun 28, 2017
      This has been resolved by Nimisha who has arranged the refund.

Vivahbandhanmatrimony.com — Cheating and not helping as per commitment

I am Syed Abid Ali. I purchased a service from Vivah bandhan matrimony side Jabapbur, Kabir khan was the person who talked with me. He has given commitment for helping me for searching match through Vivah bandhan site. He has given me some profiles and said he would talk with those people for me and let me know. We were agree if he sent me some genuine profile after discussion with them about me then I will purchase...

Vivahbandhanmatrimony.com Recent Comments