Wellness Mitra

Wellness Mitra Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a health policy from Wellness Mitra Company for Rs. 8000/- after they have convinced me regarding there plans and services which later on when i started using their services one by one i came to know that they have made all the wrong commitment and they started refusing to provide the services. Then i asked them to cancel my registration and refund my amount they asked me to return there welcome kit and told me that as soon as they will get their welcome kit back they will refund my amount, i returned their welcome kit and they received that on 16th March 2016 but till date they haven't returned me my balance amount.

The girl who talked to me over phone last month her name is Nivedita and i was told to contact Mr. Manish but now even he didn't pick up my call his number is [protected]

I even heard later that this company had done fraud with many peoples.

They don't even pick up the calls since last one and a half months and in mail they keep on making false commitment. Below is the detail of the company.

Registered Office :: 1/32, First Floor, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi 110018
Phone:[protected], 45565064
Email:[protected]@wellnessmitra.com
Web: www.wellnessmitra.com

Kindly take action against this company and save us and our hard earned money from there fraud.

Santosh Kumar
Dec 23, 2016
Dear Sir, My Mobile No. is - 9711494903

I purchased a health policy from Wellness Mitra Company for Rs. 8000/- after they have convinced me regarding their plans and services which later on when i started using their services one by one i came to know that they have made all the wrong commitment and they started refusing to provide the services. Then i asked them to cancel my registration and refund my amount, after that they stopped picking up the call.

I even heard later that this company had done fraud with many peoples.

Registered Office :: 1/32, First Floor, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi 110018
    Phone:[protected], 45565064
    Email:[protected]@wellnessmitra.com
    Web: www.wellnessmitra.com

Kindly take action against this company and save our hard earned money.

This company has a web portal where you can buy a insurance for your opd visits to the doctor. I purchased it when i received a telephone call and after checking there website i purchased a plan for rs. 6000/-. They assured me that i will get reimbursement of rs. 700/- maximum for every visit to a private doctor or hospital opd on submitting the receipt.

I sent the receipts by mail but when it was not reimbursed i tried to call them and written several mails but all in vain. This is a fraud company and i would like to make you aware of this fact so that you would not loose your precious money as i did. Also i would like to mention that recently they have changed their address on the website.

Ashutosh

This company had taken money in march and left us in between by not providng services and products. They are crooks. After making complaint, they agreed for refunding money, person by name anuj whose no is [protected] may be traced and caught, their bank account no is[protected]. they have got 14000.00 transferred in their account from my account by fooling me. he is not picking my no.

I purchased a health policy from Wellness Mitra Company for Rs. 6000/- after they have convinced me regarding there plans and services which later on when i started using their services one by one i came to know that they have made all the wrong commitment and they started refusing to provide the services. Then i asked them to cancel my registration and refund my amount they asked me to return there welcome kit and told me that as soon as...

This company is totsally floud. They not deliver any product of his company according to commitment, plan price is 6000. And they give us free voucher of 6000 value. But product not delivery since 6 month and not picking call. No response.And now they say product delivery charge is 1500 rs. When i pay advance then they deliver product. Please tell what can i do now

I purchased a medical policy from wellness mitra at 17 march price -6000rs.
            Customer care number is-[protected] . After the payment done by credit card they are commited that they provide my invoice & welcome kit within 5 day, s.
            But today 06.04.2016 near about 120 days they cannot provide me the same even nobody picked contact number.
            At the time of policy purchased my self check all details on webside.
            They clearly show if someone not satisfied they will return the money.

But i send many e mail but they not reply request to you kindly help me to return my money back.
            Yes true, infact its a big fraud company. Please ask my experience before being trapped by this fraud company.

I SUMER SINGH GAHLOT, received a call from wellness mitra from Telephone No. 45613721, 45565064 for a new heath plan. For which I paid Rs. 8000/- to wellness mitra. In this plan wellness mitra provide reimbursement of all OPD CHARGES and also give gift voucher to me. I send OPD BILL AND MEDITION BILL to wellness mitra through mail but i did not get reimbursement and the items which I purchased through gift voucher of Rs. 4000/- I email many times to wellness mitra but no action was taken by company. and I tried so many times on their helpline no. [protected] but it always show busy.

my wellness mitra Card No. is WM 1313
              MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]

Wellness Mitra Recent Comments

• Product
                  Dear sir, I purchased a medical policy...

• Product
                  Dear sir, I purchased a medical policy...