Your Choice Matrimony

Your Choice Matrimony Complaints & Reviews

Your choice changanassery branch is using my father's personal mobile number as their contact number. Their changanassery branch office tag on google map contains the details of their office along with the contact number which actually is my father's personal number. For past few months we have been received numerous calls from people asking for your choice matrimony. They all said that they got the number from googling and upon searching it’s true. My parents have already complained about this to the same branch office multiple times and their response was that they are not the responsible for the advertisement because someone else has posted the ad without their consent. We are their clients, and they do have our personal details with them. So the way i see it is that they have misused our personal information.

Yourchoice matrimony is cheating publiic with wrong advertisment in malayalam news papers. Your choice matrimony md name is ajaykumar ng neerozhukil kurambala po pandalam pathanam thitta ph. No. [protected]. Thiruvananthpuram thycadu, kolla, m ayur, kottayam changanasheri ernamkulam edappaly in their officess many complaints with evidence upload this sites yearly.
    Apr 26, 2017
    Updated by our.com
    This matrimony company is fraud matrimony company. This company managing director name is ajayakumar ng. Neerozhukil, kurampala p o, pandalam, this matrimony cheating public with wrong ad and wrong details give. Tey are take 1500 rs and bond signd. Plzzz beware this company, md ph no:[protected]. Theier ofice is tvm, ktm, kollam, ekm, ho is changanassery. Plzzzzzzzzzz action police this fraud matrimony

A call from no. [protected] and said calling from ur choice matrimony. He said I will send the photo of girl for marriage and he send after that told that he will give the address detail for that we have to send 1000 rupees in this a/c 103702000106140001037 bankchanganacherry and we send the amount but after that they have not send any address and now not picking the call.

to general public please beware of this matrimony they will give wrong ads n news papers and make as to reg for 1000 rupees and make as to sign in a bond of 14000.. please don, t gets cheated

beware of this agency please

cheated victim
        reg number ar2357eb
        Sep 24, 2014
        ourchoice's response
        cash refund
        the informations they are giving is absolutely wrong, ex numbers and adress

numbers from their on representive, he will intially attend out calls at the time of registration after verse won, t

address, will give faulty identity or wrong address
        their office at changanessery, ayoor and ernakulam ...
        This is wrong information .They are more marriage arranged from your choice matrimony.ex:cy3039ngARr2174NB married on November-30, CH4352NB ANDCY3036NG MARRIED ON OCTOBER 26, AY1047NGAND AR2139NB ENGEGE MENT ON AUGUST22, AR9027CHG AND CH8183CHB MARRIED ON SEPTEMBER 15, CH5850CG AND CH5680CB MARRIED ON SEPTEMBER, CH8080CHG AND 8247CHG MARRIED AUGUST, EM6337EB ANDCH 4296EG MARRIED ON JUNE, CH4299EG AND CH4286EB ON AUGUST, CH4287EGAND CH4288EB, CY5047EG AND CH4261EB ON AUGUST, AY1020NG AND AR2078NB ON OCTOBER, CH4246EG AND CY5069EB MARRIED ON OCTOBER, EM10094CG AND EM10099CB, CH4232EB AND CY5024EG, CH4243EB ANDCH4188EG, CH4160EB AND EM6163EG ON AUGUST, CH4058EB AND CH4078EG ON MAY, AR1844NB ANDAR1831NG SEPTEMBER 1, AR1751NB AND AR1894NG MARRIED FEBRUARY1,

ITH YOUR CHOICEMATRIMONY RECENT AYI NADATHIYUTTULLA KURACH MARRAGE NTE DETAILS.ARKU VENAMENKILUM IVARUDE PHONE NUMBER ADRESS NALKUVAN YOURCHOICE THYARANU.EE PARATHI PARANJIRIKUNNA VEKTHIYK YOUR CHOICENODU PAKAYUNDU NJANGALUDE LADIES STAFFINODU MOSAMAYEE IDAPETTATHINU PRETHIKARICHATHINULLA PRATHIKARAMANU EE POST NJANGALUDE BEHUMANYARAYA CUSTOMERSUM MATTULLAVARUM NALLA REETHIYIL PRAVARTHIKKUNNA STAPANATHINE THAKARKUNATHINU NADATHUNNA KUTHSITHA SREMAM THIRICHARIYANAMENU ABHIYARTHIKKUNNU
        in ekm office their response to customers is very bad. if we call them they said iam buisy i will call u later after that they didnt call me.
        sumeshts plzz send ur regi no : vanna budhimuttinu sorry regi number send cheyoo responds cheyikam
        I AGREE WITH PRAVEEN J AND SUMESHTS. YOURCHOICEMATRIMONY IS A FRAUD MATRIMONY SERVICE. TO HEAR HOW I GOT CHEATED BY THIS FRAUD, SEE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST YOURCHOICEMATRIMONY IN CONSUMERCOMPAINTS.IN OR CLICK THIS LINK https://www.consumercomplaints.in/yourchoice-matrimony-cheating-public-by-giving...

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS OF THIS AGENCY AND GET THEM CAUGHT! THEY HAVE TO STOP CHEATING THE PUBLIC!
        TAKE CARE. IF ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON [protected]@gmail.com

THANKYOU

I AGREE WITH PRAVEEN AND SUMESHTS. YOUR CHOICE MATRIMONY IS A FRAUD WEDDING SERVICE AGENCY. THEY EVEN HAVE OFFICES WITH WORKING STAFF IN CHANGANASEERY, ALOOR AND ERNAKULAM. IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!

I WAS CHEATED BY THEM AND LOST 1000 RUPPEES, TIME AND EFFORT. I ROO HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM IN THIS SAME WEBSITE.

PUBLIC PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. LEARN TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND MAKE SURE THE WEDDING SERVICE YOU ARE SIGNING UP WITH IS GENUINE.

SEE MY COMPLAINT LINK HERE:- https://www.consumercomplaints.in/yourchoice-matrimony-cheating-public-by-giving...

PRAVEEN J AD WRONG COMPLAINT, PLZZ SEE THIS PHOTOGRAPHS,

i would like to know more about your firm plz contact me through mail...[protected]@gmail.com or [protected], , , , sujith
        this is fake matrimony. their aim is to collect 1000 rs

This is a true complaint
        Recently they posted an AD and we called them and they told this is urchoice matrimony and we were not interested in matrimony sites and one lady was calling daily and they told about a guy working in isro trivandrum. I was looking for a bridegroom for my sister. Yourchoicematrimony mailed me a guy photo and said that their family all liked my sister and they are interested since they dont even have my sisters photo. since we have not paid membership, They told me that we should pay 1000rs to register.
        since i was knownig about this site from these social networks i tooked a chance and
        I told that i will pay 500rs and will u give the details of that guys family and they agreed to give the details for 500rs and i paid 500rs on sep 8 and till now they are not responding to our calls.
        then i sended a mail to them on 18 sep that i am going to put in social networks and they called us and scolded with abused languages, and they threatened us.
        hi guys, this is toal fake matrimony and cheating public
        Plzzzchek this photos, this marreage arrenge to yourchoice matrimony

plzzzz check this photograph keerthy weds harikrishnan marriege on 24.01.2016 sunday arrenged by yourchoice matrimony

Mr sanju could you please contact with me please mail me [protected]@ gmail.com I can help u me also trapped by them but I don't want to give up now am following this cheaters

this is wrong complaint.yourchoice is jenun matrimony service

ith wrongaya oru parathiyanu, yourchoice matrimoniyalile ladies staffinodu anavasyamayee idapettathinte prathikaramanu ee post
        Your choice matrimony is fraud. They gave a name and send a picture of a person working in New Zealand.. The name and picture is sufficient to check the persons profile in facebook. We searched and found out it was a fake photo.
        When we call from the mobile no we gave these fraud matrimony sites, they wont pick up their phone. We called them via another phone and gave them a mouthfull.. These people must be beaten and thrown in the public...
        our.com's reply, Apr 26, 2017
        this matrimony md is name is Mr:AJAYAKUMAR NEEROZHUKKIL, KURAMPALA PANDALAM PH NO:9747174509

Your Choice Matrimony Recent Comments