[Resolved] Cafe Coffee Day — rude and obnoxious customer service

DeeJay123 on Jun 9, 2018
Incident occurred today - 9th june 2018 around 5pm at bpcl malleshwaram, bangalore outlet. I have been ccd customer for close to 15 years and never have i encountered such rude and indifferent service. My wife and i ordered 2 hot gourmet cocoa for table and in all previous ccds, we have always been served hot cocoa in glassware. A lady who's poorly trained on customer service - ms devadhi brought the hot cocoa in two paper cups used for takeaway. I politely objected to this and requested her to bring in usual glassware. She said they don't have stock of mocha glass. I asked for any glassware glasses as i don't prefer drinking hot liquid in paper cups and that's why we were drinking at the table. She said she can't do it. I asked for her manager and it was at this point i encountered the shocking behaviour from mr girish. He said they cannot serve our order using any other glass. We can either drink using paper cups or leave. When i said that i would not have placed the order if we knew they were not being served in glassware, he said we should have enquired first. His attitude was extremely obnoxious. I want the ccd management to check the cctv footage to view what transpired. I am very disgusted with the 'service' that i have received.

Jay
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2018

[Jun 09, 2018] Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cafe Coffee Day Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018

Please send us your contact details and what is a suitable time to give you a call at customercare@cafecoffeeday.com.

So that we can try reaching you and get the issue resolved.

Team Cafe Coffee Day
Updated by DeeJay123, Jun 12, 2018
Two emails have already been sent your customercare mailbox on 9th June 6:52pm and 11th June 6:40pm . 11th dates email has my mobile number. Sender name is Dhananjaya.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

+91 80 4001 2345 (Head Office)
    #23/2, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560001