Cafe Coffee Day Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Cafe Coffee Day

Having problems with Cafe Coffee Day?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Cafe Coffee Day customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Cafe Coffee Day

Cafe Coffee Day Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 5093

View more phone numbers

Cafe Coffee Day reviews & complaints(719)

The Water jar of the machine is leaking and no coffee is coming out inspite enough water going in and it is leaking from below. No service or spares are available online on the website .
Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The price of walnut brownie with vanilla ice cream has been increased whereas the size of the brownie has decreased.Also, the taste was not up to the mark.
    Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coffee machine blinking red light and beeping constantly when turn on and when button is pressed to dispense coffee machine makes a noise but nothing comes out of spout. How can I get it repaired
      Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Inspite of several repairs in the CCD wake up machine it's still not working
        I want a replacement of machine or my money back The machine has already been repaired thrice
        Machine name: Orion Wakeup
        Issue in machine: Water leakage from the jar coffee not coming out of the machine
        Machine Warranty: In warranty
        Serial number of Orion: OR18120656
        Machine Color: Red
        I need replacement no more...
        Ordered Tangerine White Chocolate Cappuccino at Café Coffee Day branch of 2/1A, Raja Kali Krishna Ln, Raja Nabakrishna Street, Sovabazar, Hati Bagan, Shyam Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700005 on 02.10.2022 at 8.03 pm. Firstly, just after completing the order one of the employee came and constantly more than three times told to change the seat where I sat. Secondly, after 10 minutes from the serve of coffee at table that particular employee...
        The worker took payment twice for one hot chocolate, saying payment was unsuccessful. But both the time money was deducted from my account and never recieved refund for first transaction. It's been 2 weeks and the worker is not responding to my calls or messages. This is his contact number: [protected]. This cafe is situated in apollo hospital, jubilee hills, Hyderabad, Telangana. I want my refund.. As this was clearly fraud....
        A celesta machine was returned on 10.5.22 (delivery challan attached). I have still not received the security deposit as on 13.9.22.

Repeated communications via e-mail and phone calls have gone ignored. The concerned authorities say that the refund is 'in process' but it's been over 60 days.

Please find all relevant documents attached and issue a refund ASAP....

Today we visited a ccd and branch manager comes to us and asks us about the billing amount and also ask us when are we leaving even when we haven’t finished our order and also working . Also talks in a very bad manner and also pulls the another table where we have our stuff. The manager was extremely misbehaved and also talks very loudly in front of everyone. please look into the issue as soon as possible in a very serious way. The manager’a name is PINKY.

Dear sir/madam
            Your cafe order taker miss behaviour and wrong order recived
            I told him that’s not my order quatity
            He told me wrong way word and miss behaviour
            Plz understand him
            Don’t miss behave any customer...
            CCD employee never gave bill for purchased items. When requested fo a bill then demanded for extra money to get a bill that include GST 5%. Also when paid extra by customer to get a bill, customer was charged for the wrong items which he never ordered ( order for Apple juice, charged for coconut water by the staff) . Secondly, gave short money to customer, when bought another Jeremy’s we’re bought on same day Sep 3 - 2022...

I ordered a tangerine white chocolate cappuccino and tried to use my card to pay but it failed the amount was debited and I didn't get any bill and I had to pay in cash I am requesting a refund of 220 ruppees
            Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

So, we came to the JIPMER, Puducherry branch of CCD on 26/8/22 at 1 pm in the afternoon, wanting to have cold coffee. There were no staff members available to take the order for atleast 10-15 mins
              They were having lunch. I think in such a setting, there should be people made available at all times to take the food orders of the customers. While one staff is having lunch, another should be taking care of the order....

This is Satish Inti,

I was went to Café Coffee day Soomajigu by last Friday. I was taken some stuff there but they taken money Two times from me.
              Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This Ashish verma, I was working for Cafe Coffee Day Delhi from 2010. I have not claimed my PF amount yet. I checked in salary slip the comple PF number is not mentioned.

Requesting you to kindly share the Complete PF number to claim my PF

Employee Details
                Name: Ashish verma
                Employee Code F-1181
                Mail Id: Ashish Verma

Respected sir,
                  I used to work at cafe coffee day at sector 11-d, chandigarh . But due to some reasons ( suddenly had to shift for the further studies) . I left the job . I worked for 1 and a half month . But i only got the one month salary . I asked from “hr” and he told me that your salary is on hold because your manager put the resignation. So i had a talk with “area manager rakesh sir “ and he told me that i didn’t gave...

My name is pankaj choudhary cafe coffee day launch pathankot victoria estate my uan number not issue date and joining[protected] employee code a79353 designalion (jr. Executive)
                  Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We ordered Lemon Ice Tea. It was first time for me and my friend visiting CCD. So we went through drinks menu and decided to order Lemon Ice Tea. We clearly said lemon ice tea. Then we received our order and we had to taste it in order to know whether it’s peach or lemon. It was peach and we complained. The lady waiter told us that we ordered ice tea and she assumed it to be peach. Then we clearly told our side. Then they said they will see about it. Then didn’t came back at all. We again complained and this time she got her coworker with her and that guy said that her colleague is right and that we ordered peach ice tea. They both got their lies mixed up. And blamed it on us and didn’t care at all.
                    Cafe Coffee Day customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a machine holder into your concern, vide machine no is CLST-9818, consignee name is Rajesh Bajoria, previously 2 weeks this said machine disabled, i am back to back complain into your concern, but till now nobody visit in my office for repair this machine. So, once again inform to you send the engineer into my office for repair the same with immediate effect. My contact no is [protected]...
                      Have been visiting the Marine Drive CCD since long and while have no complaints about the service or coffee or food (could do better) lately am seeing that many street kids are being allowed in the evening time. This occurs when the manager is not around.
                      The kids often harass customers asking us to buy for them. I understand if someone wants to feed them but then they can buy and give it to them outside.
                      The problem is they...