Cake Delivery India Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Apr 19, 2016

File a complaint to Cake Delivery India

Having problems with Cake Delivery India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Cake Delivery India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Cake Delivery India

Delhi

Cake Delivery India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Cake Delivery India customer care

Cake Delivery India reviews & complaints(4)

Worst of worst service ever had, faced a lot of humiliation in front of my relatives who were waiting for cake i ordered from cakeindiadelivery.com and opposed to its name my cake never delivered.I ordered it on april 17'2016 and my order id is 49215 after payment was successful i never got any confirmation/acknowledgement on either my mobile phone or on email.Next morning i called all the numbers given in their website one by one and finally one girl picked the phone and said "abhi abhi office khula hai..Aapka order aaj 7 baje deliver ho jaega" come on watta customer care!!
I called at 5 again to check but again nobody on other side.
I called number of times and finally on their toll free number one peon picked the phone and said the lady who answers the call has left and given another number of some mr.Prabir who is senior person and one step ahead of all those...Never picked my call nor answered on watsapp even after seeing it.I will never order anything nor flower neither cake also will ask my friends who are living far away from home to order anything from this cheap site.

Rahul anand
Order if 49215.

Hi I ordered cake to my mom on this mothers day at meerut. But after placing the order I got the call that delivery cant happen as vendor not available and I will get back my money in 2-3 working days. Its being more than 10day. They not replying to my mail/call. Order ID :16243 Delivery Date : 11/05/2014 Amount : 1299

Dont order cakes in the site www.cakedeliveryindia.com ,i ordered cake on wife birthday they delivered in the night it suppose to deliver in the morning and also good part is they delivered the melting cake when my wife opened the cake it is almost cake is like semi liquid stage just imagine the guys and also after our order when we call also they will not even lift the phone we didnt know our is going to deliver are not please pass this message to all you know dont ever try this site , these guys are cheaters hard to say but ultimately they cheated me on my special day.guys please let me know can i log a complaint on these guys
      Satya
      Hi All

Just don't try to do with this www.cakedeliveryindia.com.

It is one of the worst services i have ever seen. I ordered a cake with few sweets on 25th Dec'10 which they promised that it will get delivered by 26th Dec'10 12:00hrs. But still today, 28th Dec'10 nothing has been delivered. When i tried to reach them they say that the vendor has to revert on the delivery.

WTF, these idiotic fraudulent jerks sucks big time.

Why the heck google is recommending these people?????

Somebody please take some bloody action against these jerks.

Karthik
      I agree with Karthik and Satya...

Do not place any order with them...NEVER
      Did you find a way to complain?

I had ordered a 1/2 KG Chocolate cake delivery to Noida. Order booked was on 6/10/2009 and delivery date was 6/10/2009 before 2 PM. The cake was selected on basis of its aesthetic looks as well as the flavor Chocolate. When it was delivered the look of the cake was different than the image shown and it was aesthetically far inferior than the one shown on the website. The response recieved on complaining to concerned persona(Ms. Sarika Saini-+91 - [protected], and Mr Anand) was that we do it regularly on the basis of whatever cake is available as far as the flavor us same, i cannot complaint. I have asked them to take the cake back but the response was negative.

Delivery City : Noida
        Order ID :3330
        Delivery Date : 10/6/2009

Delivered to :

Recepient Name : Prachi Agarwal
        Address: Prachi Agarwal Pipal Research Analytics & Information Services India Pvt. Ltd., B-31 Sector 57 Noida (UP) 201301
        Phone : [protected]

Message on Card : My Dearest Forever, Just because You Are!

Senders Name : Chetan Deshmukh

Special Instruction : To be Delivered before 2 PM

Payment Status : PAYMENT RECIEVED
        Product ID Quantity DescriptionImage
        48 1 /2 kg Chocolate cake
        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We have clearly mention in our website that the product image is indicative in nature. Flowers, Cakes and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location & will be hand delivered anytime between 10 AM to 9 PM on the specified date. The image displayed in indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. We have delivered good quality chocolate cake ontime. So on basis of design variations it cant be replaced or redeliver. We have a clear substitution policy ( http://cakedeliveryindia.com/substitution.htm) mention in website and one should read and agree to the conditions before orderring. The cake is an edible perishable product and cant be replace on the basis of its design. The customer should appreciate our effort to deliver the product ontime but they have threaten Ms Sarika on phone that they will sue us on consumer court. The Consumer forum is to protect the right of a consumer but some people is using it to threaten and harrash the vendors.

Anand
        +91 [protected]
        Sabiha11's reply, Jan 22, 2018
        Dear Mr. Anand,
        Forget about the design or image you don't even deliver the ordered product..even the flavour is not the one which I ordered...
        And why should we appreciate you?
        Are you doing any favour to us?
        Are you providing us cakes free of cost?
        Infact you should be thankful to us for paying high charges for worthless cakes
        I agree with you Prachi, these people give the worst product and customer service. They are just ripping off peoples money. I am not sure but there must be some licensing agency or someone who deal with such small business enterprises. We should file a complaint against them, so that they do not rip off others.

I placed an order on September 8 for a bouquet and a Champagne bottle. They never delivered the Champagne bottle and are giving me trouble now returning my money also. They do not take my calls, do not reply to my mails. No response...

NO ONE SHOULD EVER PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM

Anamika
        And Mr. Anand, it will be nice of you and good for your business; if instead of giving explanations for your mistakes you start doing things the way you commit. I have placed online orders with many enterprises. Anyone can do mistakes and things happen but unlike you others take responsibility of their mistakes and make sure their customers are happy.

You just take peoples money and that is it. After that you do not care about anything. Ms. Sarika takes the calls and reply online messages when she is taking orders but if someone has complain she does not even reply.

Stop ripping off people.

The problem is everyone just threatens you but no one sues. Believe me customers should sue you in a way that anyone who does business like you should think 100 times before ripping off people. And it is not your fault only. Fault is in the system who allows people like you start businesses and they never bother.
        VERY bad. I did not get the cake that I ordered. When called to complain, Ms.Saarika said the flavor was the same so it apparently did not matter :/
        Well, IT MATTERED TO ME!!! The cake looked so low class. And wasn't even fresh when delivered.

They did not even write the birthday message. When asked about that, Saarika said something like the delivery boy must have forgotten. Not our fault. Well, evidently it was my fault that I ordered your cake, right?

She said she'll look into the matter and call me in half an hour to sort things out :/ YEA RIGHT!! She never called obviously.
        really bad service. they charge four times of the actual price. Also they never admit it
        Have order flowers and cake, and only cake was delivered. the delivery time was at 7 but they delivered it by 8:30. When tried to call them none of numbers were available.
        This is not the way customers are treated.
        I don't want to give rating also, they are not worth it. Because of these fellows, People don't have trust on indian's.

Give and take reuest they need to learn.

Same thing happened to me today, we have ordered my mom anniversary cake almost one week back.And delivery should be at my home town(M.P). Some how, they are not picking the call and still cake have not delivered. And all mentioned number are switched off. Also phone was ringing when i called first time, after that its off . Seriously ridiculous, and stop cheating and making fool of Common man.
        Even my husband had word with her in afternoon, That Sarika Sahni was saying, Don't worry sir, we will deliver with local vendor and now the situation is different,

Delivery City : Itarsi
        Order ID :31499
        Delivery Date : 16/02/2015

So called, Cake Delivery in India online purchasing portal is totally fake.

Now a days no one fool Mr Anand and Ms Sarika, This is our right to raise a complaint and get it clear and sort it out. If you are not going to deliver then revert my money .

This is not the way to treat the customers.
        They are not entertaining the customers.

Worst experience of my online purchasing.

I am writing this on consumer forum, if any action will not taken then i will take this to AAM.

Mrs Kaushik
        This is regarding the order number 46540
        I ordered for a black forest cake
        Around 11 pm at 12/1/2016. I did not get any message or proper email format for the order confirmation.
        When I called the toll free number of your website. There was a person who attended the call and he spoke only in Hindi and he simply hung the phone when I spoke in English.
        Next day morning when I called @ 11 am for order cancellation. They have mentioned that the order will not be cancelled because the order is in process and that the cake will be delivered within 1 hour. However I received the order only in the evening. This is a clear example of cheap way to loot money and worst customer service.
        The HR Dept. Of this site is very very poor. They do not even know how to behave with customers. I have not got my refund after 5 days of cancellation. Never buy anything from them. Order no. 53119.
        Poor service and poor quality...
        I asked for truffle cake and they delivered me a very poor quality chocolate cake..and the worst part is they don't accept their mistake...Please never ever get your cake delivered by them..they are making fool of people by delivering low quality product at very high price..