[Resolved] Canon India — Camera hf20 for repair at asf jaipur on 12dec2016, call id:cd[protected]

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Raheem Khan (Muddon par Baat)
It is very painful to write this complain regarding the services of Canon. I have given my Camera HF20 for repair at ASF Jaipur on 12Dec2016, Call Id:CD[protected]Call Id: CD[protected]. Till today I have not received my camera, during this period I have called so many times to the given contact no. [protected] (Mr. Pankaj) and customer care also but I did not get any satisfactory reply about the camera.
As it is a very long delay for service from 12Dec2016, during this period I didn't get any return call from the service center also, I am highly disappointed with the services of Canon.
Please do the needful so that I will get my Camera back as soon as possible and also improve your customer services. Check the attached Customer Service report.

Camera hf20 for repair at asf jaipur on 12dec2016, call id:cd1600000681572
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2017

[Feb 22, 2017] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Canon India Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2017
Dear Raheem, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Canon India.

Comments

Sir my canon printer is not connected my pc. My product serial no is kkeg15437. I have contact tollfree no but not responding service .
Canon India Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2017

Dear Amresh, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Canon India.
Focusing problam in grup photos while shutting in weding their are 90% of photographs are bluerd so plece give me suggesed for that .

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - Camera hf20 for repair at asf jaipur on 12dec2016, call id:cd1600000681572