[Resolved] Cars24 Services — bank payment not made

Nitin0612 on Jan 11, 2019

I sold my car nissan terreno hr 26 cd 5860 to cars24 at the indirapuram branch. There is a loan on the car hence cars24 deducted the loan amount as per the loan foreclosure certificate and paid the rest of the amount to my bank account. Its beenore than 2 weeks and the payment to my loan account has still not been made, this is after me giving all the details. Now the staff is not taking any ownership or answering any of my questions. Kindly look into the same as my emis will continue to get debited and i am still waiting for the complete payment to be made.

Nitin
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Hi Nitin! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues caused. I am looking into the matter, and I will have this resolved asap.

Comments

We were not happy with the deal so told Arun Kumar and Santosh from HBR layout cars24 we will wait n sell but even after I told not to sell they sold the car without asking us.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019

Hi Noor. Could you please email me at harman.singh@cars24.com so I could understand the concern better?

Harman Singh