Cars24 Services — cars24 is the biggest fraud company in india.

mayur vihar phase 1, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 rahulbhatt1111 on Nov 15, 2019
Cars24 is the biggest fraud company in india. And i will never recommend to anyone to visite car 24 worst services they taking just money for everthing..

I visite car 24 branch in mayur vihar phase 1 new delhi, they review my car and upload on car 24 website and after that one person like my car who want to but this so car 24 employ called me and inform me. Car wegnor dl2can3787

Car 24 executive name neeraj sehgal contact number [protected] call me and explain me t&c of company

Car 24 hold my money 25000 for noc, 3000 car selling charge, 1300 challan charge..

And they sell my car on 13 september and i submited noc and all other documents to them on september but till date today i haven't receive my money back and i call to neeraj sehgal

He is massage me wrong number and latter on lady pick call and said neeraj sehgal left the job..

Today i visite mayur vihar branch they given number of gurpal singh

Who said he is working but from company side it was default all number was disconnect some number..

I don't know how much it't true

I m going to take legal action on car 24.

[Nov 15, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cars24 Services - cars24 is the biggest fraud company in india.