[Resolved] Cars24 Services — false commitments and complete amount not refunded even after 120 days

Ankur2184 on Mar 8, 2018
Hi i sold my car to cars24 on dated 30/10/3017. At the time of disbursement of the money the officer sanjeev mishra of dwarka delhi branch said that as the car's registration city is noida and i am selling the car in delhi so they will retain rs10, 000 and will disburse the same when rc will get transfer or in 90 days whichever comes earlier.
Now it is more than 130 days and i have not yet received the money.
Whenever i contacted sanjeev i got the response as the car is still lying in our dockyard.
Am i responsible for all this? I want my 10, 000 back in 2 days else i have an aggrement where all this is mentioned with the company's seal. I will take a legal action against the company and there owner's for making false promises/commitments.

Ankur khanna
Mb# [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018
Hi Ankur,
That is indeed unacceptable and we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the same. Please mail us your appointment ID along with the issues faced to contactus@cars24.com and we will surely look into them. Thank you for providing the same and for your cooperation.

Sriram | CARS24.com
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cars24 Services - false commitments and complete amount not refunded even after 120 days