[Resolved] Cars24 Services — held back amount issue: appointment id: [protected]

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 vnaysharma on Oct 10, 2018
Hi team,

I have sold my car mh14dt0853 in cars 24 hinjewadi branch on 10th september 2018. Appointment id: [protected]. Bhagyashree was the executive at that time. I got the all the amount except rs.20000/- which was held back for noc. I have send the noc and form 35 to cars 24 hinjewadi branch and the same has been received by the executive on 8th oct 2018 and she has processed it. She mentioned that the process is completed and the amount should be credited to my account on 9th oct 2018.

I have been calling the branch and the excecutive but no response from them since yesterday. Today also there is no response. I have not got the amount in my bank till now. Now i got a automatic mail saying that to submit noc in 3 days other wise the rs. 20000/- will be forfeited.

I have already sent the noc and the same has been received by the branch. I feel cheated now i am not sure where my amount is and also no one is responding. I also called the customer service but they took the complaint and after that no response.

Please help me on this other wise i will have to go with legal way that will ruin the company reputation. I believe cars 24 is reputed and customer friendly. I believe they should not break trust of someone. I had personal commitments with that amount yesterday but the executive just bluffed.

Please help me on this.

Vinay sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2020

[Oct 10, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2020
Hi Vinay Sharma,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

This is definitely not the kind of experience we would like you to have.

We have already cleared your payment against NOC.

We hope that your issue was resolved.

CARS24 Support