[Resolved] Cars24 Services — no offer received it been more than 26 hrs

6,Bansikunj, Lokmanya Nagar, Gangapur Road, Nashik, Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 Ankit Sakhala on Feb 24, 2019
I had gone to nashik’s cars24 very bad service. I took the appoiment at 4pm they made me wait till 5:30 around then inspected the car and still they expected me to wait after inspection of the car, so they gave me option that they will call me in half hr it’s been now more then 26hr still no call i made the call to company helpline number they said wait for more 24-48 hrs they will call u or visit the store which i had been they will give u the price immediately. Alredy wasted a loot of time and diesel for it, listed intrested now to sell at cars24 these is the situation before selling the car what these company must be doing after selling the car i hate the waste of time i had to go throw..
They should just stop there advertise which says sell the car in one visit and all the #

no offer received it been more than 26 hrs
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2019

[Feb 24, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2019
Hi! Apologies for the delay in sharing the quote. I've shared it with the team, and they will be getting in touch with you soon.

Comments

I sold my car in Jan 2018 at your borivali west link road branch. Mh02br8006. 2 executives left your company during this period. 3rd executive (Mr. Keyur) keeps making false promises that he will get back after checking the details. Give me a definite reply by when will I receive the rc transfer copy?

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002