[Resolved] Cars24 Services — non-transfer of rc book even after 90 days of sale

Goregaon East, Maharashtra, India
 Sanjay Kumar Srivastava on Mar 1, 2018
Dear sir
I sold my car to cars24 on november 11, 2017, however, even after 90 days the rc is yet to be transferred. While the cars24 clearly mention that the liability of the vehicle is transferred to them, to the owner, unless the rc is transferred it remains a burden.
I have been following with their call centre as there is no other channel through which can be reached. However, the response is always cryptic that the complaint has been forwarded to concerned division. My only reason to go for cars24 was to have a hassle free paper work even though the price quoted by them was very low. However, it has turned out to be a great disappointment.
Kindly help me in resolving this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 01, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjay Kumar Srivastava, Mar 01, 2018
I have spoken to Mr Vijay Kumar, Supervisor (ref complaint id 217607) but he has been giving only false assurances.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Hi Sanjay,
This is indeed unacceptable and we would like to extend our sincerest apologies. Please mail us your appointment ID to [email protected] along with the issues faced and we will certainly look into this issue. Thank you for providing the same and for your cooperation.

Sriram | CARS24.com
Updated by Sanjay Kumar Srivastava, Apr 16, 2018
The problem is still unresolved. There is no progress at all. Every time I call up the office or call centre there is standard reply that status from Operational Team is unchanged! I am aghast and bewildered that how unprofessional CARS24, so much publicized and advertised can get. There is no standard of services at all. If you can't get RC transferred then why the heck you started the transaction. How much follow up is required for this!! Its very frustrating. Mr Sriram sounded serious but look at the services!!!

Comments

The complaint was never resolved. It is status quo. Even as on date there is no progress shared by CARS24 on when the transfer can take place. Everytime I call up their office or call centre there is standard reply that 'our operational team is reporting that car is lying in their inventory'...its a pathetic state of affairs.

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002