[Resolved] Cars24 Services — ownership not transferred after 5 months

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Jbachchan on Mar 24, 2018
Hi, i sold my car to cars24 in delhi lajpat nagar branch in october 2017 and even after 5 months the cars has not been transferred and customer support is least bothered about answering your queries they just tell you that they are investigating. I have tried my last bit and manage to get in touch with the branch manager if no further action are taken i have to launch a legal complain.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 24, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
That is indeed unacceptable and we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the same. Please send us your appointment ID along with the issues faced to [protected]@cars24.com and we will certainly look into them.

Sriram | goo.gl/Xj7udr

Comments

Ok i am sharing details with you over email. And looking forward for a resolution.
I have the same problem. I sold my car in Nov 2017 to Cars 24 - Somajiguda, Hyderabad. Ownership is still not transferred. Calls not answered by branch officials. Visiting the branch doesn't help in anyway, except waiting endlessly for hours.
I am facing the same problem from last more than a month for transferring ownership even provided all original documents like RC and paid money to transfer RC ownership. It's really pathetic service of Cars24.

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002