[Resolved]  Cars24 Services — payment not received till date and cars24 people are not responding

I've sold my car to cars24 sira road tumkur branch on 02/05/2019. On the same day after all the documentation process and agreeing for instant payment option they credited 1000rs to my account in the evening and told me i'll be getting the remaining balance amount by tomorrow but tomorrow when i speak to concern person at the branch they told me i'll be getting the remaining balance amount within 48hours, but it's already 5 days but they are not responding and now they are telling me that their dealer has backed off from buying my car and they tell me to refund the amount of 1000 they had credited to my account and take the car, i have even raised a complaint on there customer care number twice but they only issue a ticket (Ticket no:105806) and tell me our team will resolve the issue but till date no one has even respond or contacted me on the issue, it is your companys issue so you can not fraud customers in broad day light, im going to file a case in consumer court if there is no action taken.

Your regards
Umashankarayya g k
payment not received till date and cars24 people are not responding
payment not received till date and cars24 people are not responding
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2019

[May 08, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello
I m vikas Jain
Cars24 disturbing. Me all day about 10-20 times
I. Complaint in. Consumer court also
I m. Very. Disturbed. By cars 24. By. Call from them to. Sell my. Car.
Regularly after every. Hour
Plz help me. To. Get away. From this. Situation
Unnecessary. Calls by them
Plz save me
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please send us your contact details at [email protected] so we could add your number to the DND list?

CARS24 Team