[Resolved] Cars24 Services — referral program

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 ASP69gmail on Dec 28, 2017
I had referred my friend and he sold his car at cars 24. As part of the referral program, cars 24 had to pay a referral amount of 5k inr, within one month. It has been more than 3 months now and they are passing the buck.

I have raised a grievance with the customer care and called them umpteen number of times. Every time, they conclude that my issue will be resolved within 24 - 48 hrs but nothing happens there after. My appointment id: [protected] and it is sufficient to pull the complete details of my grievance.

While i am quite satisfied with their service of buying the car and transferring the rc etc, this referral program issue has looks like a sham.

I want to make sure cars 24 is transparent in all their transactions
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
We are sorry. But we do not provide any referral money as of now. Thank you for reaching out to us. We wish to have a wonderful day ahead.

CARS24.com
Updated by ASP69gmail, Jan 04, 2018
This issue is 4 - 5 month old issue and at that time, the referral program was active. Cars24 had called me and assured me that the referral amount would be paid and is being processed. Why this U turn now?

Please check said appointment ID and pull the history.

Comments

Please check said appointment ID and pull the history.

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002