Cashe — due collection harassment

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 tsk1985
This company is a private lender i was using their service for the past 1.5 years, every time i use to pay my dues on time, last month there was a delay in repaying due to some other personal issues, but now i paid it, but a guy called me from legal department and abused me in filthy language and also pointing out my personal attire and my caste and religion. They reserve the rights of collecting the money legally if iam not paid, but who gave the rights to abuse me using very filthy words and my caste. I need to go legally against them. They have not called for any apology, hence i am writing here, i need your help proceeding further.

Comments

Worst company in NBFC, there recovery guy directly calling to friends and relatives and giving wrong info. And this is not legal the way they are doing.
When i lodg a complaint in police station they tried to call them but the funny thing is they are talking to police in rude language.

Mr. Ketan patel CMO or CEO of bhanix and cashe seriously you are hiring worst agencies.

I drop a lot of mail but no single reply yet. From amar jyoti lenka also. Kindly look into it
Mentioned wrong mobile number. which is not my mine in application while applying for loan, & they put negative points in cibil score with default payment (1 emi delayed). In that case i am unable to apply loan in other banks, which it causes obstucle towards me & it s kind of harrasment . iam feeling very sad ...

iam unsatisfied the way of behaviour towards customer. if we raise any request or concern they wont reply as early as possible to the mail & they wont call also
Cashe is a worst company. Interest is very very high and if you don't pay 1 month, that's it.they have police as goons and they will block all Ur documents like passport and adhar I'd.there are soo many other companies.
I am having loan with cashe with the tenure of 6 months. Last 5 month they have debited emi with my personal account. This month 9th is my due and I have sufficient balance in my account. But, cashe is not debit the emi on time and status showing in overdue with the app. Still I have sufficient amount for the emi amount. What I do????
Worst company of Bhanix finance cashe now in this situation corona attacked in our country all non banking finance company accept the rule of RBI for 3 month moratorium but cashe team violence the rule of RBI.They call to customer again and again everday to pay emi when I ask for moratorium they not accept the rule. After a few minutes a message come let see Dear Customer, Recovery officer Mr.Vikram Reddy will be there today till 6pm to visit your residence address.Pls make the payment before 5pm To avoid this kindly pay by Razorpay Link/NEFT/UPI urgently.Note:Ignore if paid. Regards, CASHe Recovery Team

My request to cancel Bhanix finance cashe license immediately to save people from cheater ccompany. ।।।

5th Floor, Paville House, Twin Towers Lane, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Cashe - due collection harassment