Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Customer Care

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Bad

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (633)

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

CBSE — Loss of X passing certificate

Priyanka Manchanda
I passed X exams in 2008 and I have lost my class X passing certificate . Please tell me the procedure to re issue it
Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Student — 2010 mobile draw

Neelam Prasad Yadav
I have received one sms that i have won 500, 000 pounds in southafrica 2010 world cup mobile draw. pls let me know its true...
Complaint comments  Comments  (369)

anjali pokhriyal
I have lost my 10 certificate and i dont know the procedure to get a new certificate issued to me.I did my 10th in year 2000 from campus school, pantnagar.Please direct me.
I lost my 10th marksheet i passed out in 1993 from chennai pls help me to know the formalities to obtain the same
thanks
I lost my 10th marksheet i passed out in 2007 from Agra pls help me to know the formalities to obtain the same
CBSE- LOST MIGRATION & MARKSHEET

SIR,
I have misplaced my tenth class migration certificate as well as my original marksheet of session[protected]. I don't know the procedure of getting it back.Iappeared under ROLL NO.2179787.I have passed my tenth from school J.N.J. D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOL GIDDARBAHA[protected]PUNJAB)AFFLIATION NO.1630235.I want it urgently because it is creating problem in my further admissions.please tell me as early as possible. I shall be thankful to you for this.

THANK YOU.
CBSE- LOST MIGRATION & MARKSHEET

SIR,

THANK YOU.
Sir, I lostmy 10th original certificate, I do 10th in 1992 from grovnt school shakar pur, pls help me out how can I get the duplicate certificate as soon as possible
Sir, I lostmy 10th original certificate, I do 10th in 1996 from Gyan Dham High school, Vapi Gujarat, pls help me out how can I get the duplicate certificate as soon as possible

yours faithfully
Sangita.R.Dhone
i have lost my 10 marksheet . i have done my 10 from patna central school, patna.now after a long time i am applying for mtech course .for this i need this. how can i get this?

CBSE — CBSE- lost Xth marksheet

Maryam Salman
    I have misplaced my tenth standard marksheet of 2007. I require it urgently as it might create hassles in the...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

CBSE Ajmer Regional Office — counter signature for transfer certificate.affiliation no. 1030188, school no. 14039

paranjay sharma
    i have sent an application for counter signature on 18th june 09. for 10th pass t.c. for counter signature but i could not...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (41)

DEBSHREE LAIKANGBAM
    I have lost my original 10th original marksheet and certificate.I have completed my 10th from R.K.Sanatombi Vidyalaya, Imphal, Manipur in 2001.

Kindly send me a copy of the above documents at the following address:
    J4/95A, UPPER GROUND FLOOR
    KRISHNA MANDIR LANE,
    KHIRKI EXTN, MALVIYA NAGAR
    NEW DELHI-110017

CBSE — 10th class passing certificate

jagdeep singh
      i have passed my 10th class in the year 2007 from army school dehradoon .i have lost my passing certificate.i'll be highly...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

kapil
      sir help me i am a student of st.anslems school alwar...
      i am sending application for changing stream from fmm(financial marketing management) to commerce..
      application send by school before 10 to 15 days...but no reply come...and school is reopen on 1 july...
      and m in tension.wht to study..commerce ya fmm..
      my registration no is [protected]..
      and my mobile no is [protected]...
      sir plzzz ask cbse for this...
      help..

kapil...
      Hai Respected Sir/ Maam

My compaint is that I have not passed my 10th
      Exam in 1997 But now I am rialising that I would Have pass that time is that any chance to right that exam now Subject Hindi and Mathes.

shashank.v
        Respected sir,
        I shashank.v have misplaced my cbse 10th marks card. i am of 2007 batch. my roll no being 4115407.please issue me a duplicate marks card & kindly tell me d procedure about the same. i need it very urgently for my admission to engineering course.Please reply soon sir.
        I have lost my cbse 10th. I have passed my 10th in the year 2005. I dont know the procedure of getting them back. I am having all the other documents including passing certificates also. Please help me by telling the procedure of getting my original marksheets as soon as possible.

Thank You!
        I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. Please help me by find the procedure of getting my original marksheets as soon as possible
        hav lost my cbse 10th mark sheet.please giv basic procedure of getting my duplicate mark sheet.
        Respected sir,
        I Amardeep singh saini have misplaced my cbse 10th marks card. i am of 2008 batch. my roll no being 5246114.please issue me a duplicate marks card & kindly tell me d procedure about the same. i need it very urgently.Please reply soon sir.
        Respected sir,
        I kavya have misplaced my cbse 10th marks card. i am of 2009 batch. my roll no being 6110723 .please issue me a duplicate marks card & kindly tell me d procedure about the same. i need it very urgently for my admission to engineering course.Please reply soon sir.
        I MANUJ GARG have misplaced my cbse 10th marks card. i am of 2004 batch.please issue me a duplicate marks card & kindly tell me d procedure about the same. i need it very urgently for my passport.Please reply soon sir.

for rechecking my improvements copies12th class

Sir this is abhishek tonger .sir in 12th improvement exams i got very less marks below my expectations so please re check my copies.my roll no is 5651834.

ritika bhargava
          my name is ritika bhargava.i gave compartment exam this year on 6th march 2009 and have not received my marksheet yet.my rool no. is 2640845 and my address is h.no.509/510, qutubpur, reawri, haryana.please check it and dispatch it to the same address.thank u.
          Sir i am a private student and have passed the compart this year please tell me when the marksheet will be delivered in allahabad zone
          cbse compartment rechaking Complain

Respacted sir/madam
          my name is ramesh kumar.i gave compartment exam this year on 22th july 2009 my subject is english comm.subject code is 101 and have not confidence my marks 16th please rechaking my marks yet.my rool no. is 5122118 and my address is sinha homoeo hall punaichak post office road patna 800023.please check it .thank u

your sinsearly

ramesh kumar
          sir my name is pooja meri compartment(maths) aai hai mera center mori gate mein pada tha mujhe maeksheet nahi mili our form bharne ki last date nikal gai ?sir plz kuch kijiye mujhe exam mein bethna hai sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir mera saal kharab ho jayega plzz sir mene patparganj mein application di hai

regarding the DMC of 10thon which the photograph was not printed

dear sir, my photograph was not printed on my 10th DMC .please suggest me what to do now? my roll no is 2238603. can we do anything ?? please reply shortly

chetan
            hello, i have got a logitech stereo headset for RS.899 which has a GUARANTEE OF ONE YEAR.During the year, in the mid of the six month, the headphone was not working, so I came to concern service centre for service, .They said, it cant be serviced and got damaged.alright, give me a new one as a replacement.When i approach for that, they said this model has been stop and now we will issue a credit of note of JUST RS.525.IS IT FAIR TO TAKE THE MONEY OR I SHOULD FILE A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT.If so, then what is the procedure to file a case in bangalore?i need your guide

manoj namdev
              HELLO Sir/Madam
              I Manoj Namdev passed tenth exam in 1994 and twelth in 1996 from Navoday Vidyalaya tenth marksheet showing name-MANOJ KUMAR and twelth marksheet showing MANOJ NAMDEV later one is correct which has name and surname.
              do I will get any problem in recruitment ??????????
              How can I resolve it ?????????/ I want to add NAMDEV at the place of KUMAR
              please suggest me...

your's
              Manoj Namdev
              HELLO Sir/Madam
              I Sunny Dalal passed tenth exam in 2002 from Mahendra model school Rohtak and twelth in 2004 from G.D. Sr.Secondary School Rohtak Haryana. Tenth marksheet showing name-SUNNY DALAL and twelth marksheet showing SUNNY.Previous one is correct which has name and surname.Sir i want to include my sirname-DALAL in my 12th marksheet but i cannot approach to you through my 12th school because now there is no such school exist, its building also gets broken.
              How can I resolve it ?????????/
              please suggest me...its really urgent...

your's sincerely,
              SUNNY DALAL
              Hello Madam/Sir,
              I Ragini Jain passed my 10th in 2007 & 12th in 2009 . My 10th marksheet showing my name Ragini Jain is correct & 12th showing Ragni Jain is incorrect.

I want to get my name corrected from Ragni Jain to Ragini Jain.
              Plz tell me what should I do?????????
              dear sir/ madam,

my surname is GINNI and it is misplaced as GINI in my SSC certificate.
              and now i want to apply my passport, and in al the other documents it is written as correct,
              and pls suggest me how to change the name in my ssc certificate

regards,
              satya
              Hello Madam/Sir,
              I Neeraj singh uikey passed my 10th in 1998.My 10th marksheet showing my name Niraj sing is incorrect

I want to get my name corrected from Nirajsingto Neeraj singh uikey
              Plz tell me what should I do?????????

I Mohammad Asad Kamal passed additional subject exam in 2010.My father's name is incorrect.
              please suggest me what to do???

yours sincerely
              Mohammad Asad Kamal
              [protected]@yahoo.com

CBSE — marksheet,certificate

sudhir prakash
                i lost my cbse 12th marksheet and certificate .
                i have complete12th in 1995.
                my name is sudhir prakash.
                my...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

asif ashraf
                Respected Sir,

I have correction in date of birth in my 10th and 12th certificates.I have completed my 10th and 12th

in 2005 and 2007 respectively. I have to get it corrected for the purpose 0of taking my passport.Hope you

would take necessary action towards this .

Yours faithfully

Asif
                Now it had become awesome to get corrected the Date of birth certificate in C.B.S.E. certificates.In Kerala it was not mandatory to produce the D.O.B certificate at the time of Admission and so much importance is not given to it then.But now, seeing the entered date varies with the actual date, and how it could be corrected soon becomes really a problem for most of the parents, especially when one have to apply for Indian Passport.

CBSE, Ajmer Office — verification marks class XII.ROLL NO 1225850

col dhan s bhati
                  VERIFICATION MARKA JAISAL DEV BHATI, XII CLASS 2009

1. THE APPLICATION FOR VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED TO BE SENT...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

CBSE — not giving the result of rechecking of 12th class

ankit mangla
                  sir
                  i had given 3 papers for recheking in cbse and 15 days gone there is no confirmation regarding my marks so plz...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

mamta garg
                  ihave a profile of [protected]@bmsc muktsar but someone is using my whole profile, my home address, my phone number i receive so many calls fom guys. also this fake profile contains so much bad pictures and so on...when my friends find me on orkut they feel so much guilty
                  i am worried plz help me also is chatting with my friends by using my name this fake profile contains so much inappropriate content. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz delete this fake profile

Student — mobifun.wap.in

nilo fer
                    i am unable to open the link which is meant for unsubscibing www.wap.mobifun.in.I want to unsubscribe this service. Kindly...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

CBSE — change of name

ramjee yadav
                    dear Sir/Madam

i have passed my class-x in 2002 from Doon public school and class-xii in 2004 from Dhanbad...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (127)

KALIYAN KUMAR BASKEY
                    Respected Sir,
                    I am a Navodaya student. I was studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Salbani, Mayurbhanj, Orissa. Wrong date of birth mentioned in my CBSE 10th Certificate and 10th Mark sheet. My actual birth date is 03 July 1988 but it was mentioned 30 august 1986. i want to make it my real because i am facing problem relating to age.

therefore i request u, please kindly help me to find out how to solve this problem, For which i will be grateful to you.

you's obediently student
                    Kaliyan Kumar Baskey
                    i am reporting the same problem in my marks sheet...its 1983 isnted of 1993...plz report if you fing a way to solve this isssue...due regrets anurag
                    i am anurag kumar from patna...my problem is that in my result sheet the date of birth is mentioned wrong...its 26th sep 1983 insted of 26 sep 1993. i am very much afrid with this...school is saying that they had nothing to do with this issue.

plz help me...plz sugesst me a way to corect this problem...

my roll no. is 5125801.and my school code is 08109

plz plz plz tell me the procedures to corrcet it.
                    i will be thankfull to u alll.

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                      Axis Bank
                      Heavy charges levied even during emergency
                      (8 minutes ago)
                      ICICI Bank
                      icici bank multi wallet card
                      (11 minutes ago)
                      Crazideal.com
                      Not received product
                      (14 minutes ago)
                      Accenture India
                      pf transfer forms are being rejected by accenture.
                      (16 minutes ago)