Chennai Super Kings Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 14, 2022

File a complaint to Chennai Super Kings

Having problems with Chennai Super Kings?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Chennai Super Kings customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Chennai Super Kings

Chennai Super Kings Website

Chennai Super Kings Head Office Address

Coromandel Towers, 93, Santhome High Road, Karpagam Avenue, R A Puram
Chennai City Corporation

Chennai Super Kings Phone Numbers

Chennai Super Kings reviews & complaints(4)

Hello there,

My name is prabu subramaniyam and I hav ordered a backpack on your website on 9th of march...my order no is 00634161 I dint recieve any confirmation mail or message and there is no proper communication to ask about my order status...I send few emails regarding my order and no response...you guyz please help me with this issue...
Chennai Super Kings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Chennai Super Kings... I'm Krishna Kattulas From Visakhapatnam... My Contact Number: [protected]. I ordered a mask on 16th-March-2021. Until I didn't get any response whether it is shipped or it is in transist. No correct information has been there. No contact number. Plz help to resolve this...

Please help me out sir. I have ordered an t shirt in csk app and I didn't recieved any information regarding it and not tracking also available in the app. Please help me out sir. What to do now?? Money was deducted and no information recieved about this tracking and others. Please help me out sir.

I ordered an CSK Tshirt in their wesbite just before the IPL.
        I still havent got the Tshirt nor the Cash back.
        Have sent them N number of Mails and calls no response.
        This is not the way to be handled that too from a such big company. I am going to lodge a complaint and Sue them. Kindly help.

Chennai Super Kings Shopping Order Confirmation
        April 05, 2015
        Order #:[protected]

Dear ram kumar P,

Thank you for shopping at www.chennaisuperkings.com. We have received your order, and it will be processed as soon as possible.

Please be sure to:

Review your purchase details.
        Print this email & save for your records.
        Read the instructions and policies listed below.
        Follow the instructions for delivery of the goods.

Order Information

VAT(5%) : 24.00
        Shipping Charges : 50.00
        Bank Charges(2%) : 11.00
        Total Amount : 556.00

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully.

Thanks & Regards,
        ChennaiSuperkings.

STORE MERCHANDIZING INSTRUCTIONS & POLICIES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION :

1.All store items are in Indian Currency. Online store and availability are subject to change at any time. A confirmation receipt will be issued upon full payment

2. Colours and shades as seen on the photograph might vary marginally on the real piece; Store items purchased can’t be returned, refunded nor exchanged

3. Online purchases may only be purchased by the owner of the credit card.

4. Maximum quantities of items purchased per order may apply.

5. All Chennai Super Kings Merchandise Orders will be delivered within 7 working days.

6.Chennai super kings is not responsible for the delay caused due to non availability of buyers at home.
        7. Deliveries are currently available for locations in India only.

8. For any questions, please contact [protected]@chennaisuperkings.com with the topic as the subject.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

Thanks again for shopping with www.ChennaiSuperKings.com !

Disclaimer: The above email message sent by www.chennaisuperkings.com, and all its corresponding responses or related emails are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) named in the respective emails. The emails may contain confidential and or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of these emails is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email promptly and destroy all copies, including without limitation all electronic or printed versions, of this message.
        Hello Team Consumer Complaints,

If it is [protected]@chennaisuperkings.com, Then i dont think they will reply.
        Kindly check it.