[Resolved] Christian Medical College — I am complaining about my test report

seanjingel on Aug 7, 2017
I visited cmc on 31st july, i meet dr. Ankan gupta (Dermatology department). He said me to do check up and test and leave for the day. He will send my report on my email id. I did same whatever he instructed. But till now i didn't receive my test report. I want to know is this they are handling their patient, they are simply making fool by saying this thing. So they will not send and again patient has to come for their test report by paying again appointment money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2017

[Aug 07, 2017] Christian Medical College customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Christian Medical College Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma’am

We would like to know your hospital number and name to know the status of your investigations and medical report.

Dr. Ankan Gupta
Updated by seanjingel, Aug 08, 2017

My hospital no is 943740G and name Devendra pathak. kindly send my test report and also send medicine so i can go through that. you can send my report to [email protected]

Thanks.
Updated by seanjingel, Aug 22, 2017
I have not received my test report yet. already about one month have to complete and Dr. Ankan Gupta not sent my report.I am not getting understand why those people are doing this thing with the patient.
if they want that people visit again to make his money only then directly can say.I heard CMC is the best hospital but now my opinion is changed about a hospital.

Comments

My name is Sarella Sangeeta, my hospital number is 470135G, ...I requested OG department to send my AMH report to my mail ...but still I haven't received ...Dr. DIBU Sam ...Please send my report as early as possible... it's very important to me.
My name is Monalisa Ghosh..My hospital number is 496051D..I met Dr Dibu Sam (gynecology department) and Dr Barney T.Issac (pulmonary department)..I submitted Rs 100 (for medical reports of gyno department)and then I went to 7th floor iscc building(2 times)..The assistant of Dr dibu Sam told me that she will send my reports through mail ([email protected])..but I didn't get any reports till now..and also submitted Rs 100 (for medical reports of pulmonary department)..that also I didn't get yet..pls kindly send my both the reports as soon as possible..thank you
Sir l Manju Mallik Pahari Hosp No 238988H
from 4th July I did nt get Medical Report .So please send my report Email- nitya.pahari @ gmail.com

Manju Mallik Pahari