[Resolved] Cinepolis India — club points not added

Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 Manjot Kahlon on Mar 29, 2019
Hello sir, i am a club cinepolis member... I have booked tickets for thursday 28th march of worh total 197.86 and rs 271.86 for wednesday march 27, 2019... Both tickets are of kesari movie... I have booked tickets through bookmyshow app but still no club points are added to my account,... Kindly fix my issue

My details are as follows
Name:manjot singh
Movile number registered wid cinepolis:[protected]
Email id:[protected]@gmail.com

Kindly fix my complaint as earlier as possible

club points not added
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019

[Mar 31, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2019
Dear Manjot,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have already forwarded your concern and we'll share relevant updates with you at the earliest. Request your patience in the meantime.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I got a message from Cinepolis club showing that I have 85 loyalty points ( = 85 rs ) at CinePolis Loyalty club. But while trying to reedem it from www.cinepolisindia.com by booking 2 movie tickets for show Badla at Cinepolis Mantra mall Attapur, Hyderabad, It shows message "Failed to complete your Purchase Order"
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2019

Dear Khaushik,

Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance. Kindly confirm if you are doing partial redemption so that we can assist you further.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019

Dear Khaushik,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis
Hello, you're website is the worst I've ever been to. Club cinepolis is a nightmare, the microsite won't go through, I've been trying to redeem my points for a while now and your website never let's me. It's disappointing and my points are going to expires soon.

Thanks for everything. :/
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2019

Dear Vishal,

Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. We would like you to follow the process given below in order to redeem the points:

1. Visit our website using the link https://www.cinepolisindia.com/
2. Select the movie, show time and seats
3. Now you will be on the payment page with so many payment options
4. Among the options, you have to select the Club Cinépolis option
5. Select and fill the required details (email ID, contact number, patron etc.)

Kindly follow the same and let us know in case you are still unable to redeem the points, we will be happy to assist you.

Team Cinépolis
They gave loyalty points of 137 for booking various tickets throughout the year and now when I am trying to redeem it's showing tha my id is invalid. If so then how on a earth i got so many loyalty points. It's all trash just to trap customers. Please take immediate action. My phone number is [protected]
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019

Dear Ravi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please use the correct combination of your registered Club Cinépolis number and email ID that you had registered with. You can log in to the account via the microsite link given below to check the registered credentials. Do get back to us in case the issue still persists.
Microsite: http://cinepolisclub.mloyalconnect.com/microsite/

Team Cinépolis
I am club cinepolis member since 2017 and observed that my points for mar 2018 was lapsed and I did not got any notification for same. I did not know the TnC.

I have booked 3 tickets yesterday but did not got my points added into my account [protected]. Could you please check and confirm the same?

I was also expecting to add extra points for THURSDAY booking...

Name : Ashish Jain
EMail: [protected]@gmail.com
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2019

Dear Ashish,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003