Justickets

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Awesome

Justickets related photos (138)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Justickets Complaints & Reviews

We have booked for vakeel saab plz we want to cancel cancel ur tickets plz which we
bookedd recently we want just cancel
Plz we want to cancel plz plz
Tickets to cancel
Apr 12, 2021

Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I have booked two tickets for vakeel Saab movie in STBL CINE WORLD, MADHURAWADA, VSP. Booking date 11th April morning 10a.m show, amount debited in my bank account but tickets was Not confirmed. So I request you either confirmed movie tickets nor amount refund to my account.
    Not confirmation of vakeel Saab movie ticket
    Apr 11, 2021

Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for writing to us!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. There seems to have been a problem with your transaction and your booking was unsuccessful. Such order failures happen rarely with Justickets. If the money has been debited from your account, it will be refunded automatically within the next 7 -10 working days.

Recharge your Justickets Wallet and fasten your seat belts to experience the swiftest way to book tickets.
    In the event of an unsuccessful booking, refunds are processed instantaneously and the money refunded to your wallet.

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply to this email.

Justickets Team

I have booked two tickets for vakeel saab movie on april 11th 10 a.m show in STBL CINE WORLD, Madhurawada, Vsp.also amount debuted in my account. I requesting you confirm my tickets, otherwise please amount credited my account. problem rectify as early as possible.
      Apr 09, 2021

Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for writing to us!

Justickets Team

Tickets are booked and the payment is successful, yet haven't received tickets.
        Haven
        Apr 09, 2021

Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ticket date for Change actually booking ticket in 8 and booking confirmed in 13 please solve this problem urgently
          Apr 08, 2021

Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry, tickets once sold cannot be canceled or replaced, Change of show timing or date or seat is not possible once the ticket is booked. Policies set forth by our clients and theatres prohibit justickets from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed

Assuring you the best of our service always.

Manoj
          Justickets Team

I have made a booking for vakeelsaab movie on this app and successfully paid the amount, but I haven't received the confirmation.kindly help on this
            Apr 07, 2021

Hi Mani,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please email [protected]@justickets.in.

Justickets Team

I want my money back kk then I complaint to police
              I want my tickets money Debit for you justickets
              Mar 22, 2021

Hi Teja,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Justickets Team

My mobile no [protected], I booked 2 movie tickets for check movie amount paid through phonepe it is successful but I didn't get tickets .plz resolve as soon
                Ticket now not get the message but amount paid successful
                Feb 26, 2021

Hi Nithya,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

We are unable to find booking details with the given screen-shot. We request you to please share the mobile number and email address used while making the booking, to enable us to identify your transaction. please drop an E-Mail to [protected]@justickets.in we will assist you right away

Justickets Team

My booking code is FP5XXFXB, and I jave wrongly booked 3 tickets in venkateshwara theatre g18, g19, g20 so plz cancel those and refund my money back
                  Cancellation of tickets for nandhi movie
                  Feb 22, 2021

Hi Balasubramani,

Thank you for writing to us with your feedback!

There is currently no option to cancel or exchange tickets, but we will try to look at introducing a feature in the future for your convenience.

Justickets

I paid upi and booked the tickets, but the payment was made, Because the booking was not. It was very embarrassing for us.
                    Want to respond quickly.
                    Booking tickets
                    Jan 14, 2021

Dear Maharshi,

Thank you for choosing Justickets!

Providing you with a good ticketing experience is always at heart. Share with us the difficulties you faced while using the app with the screenshot and your contact details at [protected]@justickets.in we will look into it right away.

Assuring you the best of our service Always

Hi Maharshi,

Providing you with a good ticketing experience is always at heart. Share with us the difficulties you faced while using the app with the screenshot and your contact details at [protected]@justickets.in.we will look into it right away.

Assuring you the best of our service Always.

Justickets Team

I booked the tickets in just tickets app for the movie "Krack"
                      The "Krack" movie was in theatres
                      The money was will refund 10-15 u told
                      I want with 2 hours immediately plz
                      I want very urgent
                      My email ID : [protected]@gmail. Com
                      My no : [protected]
                      Krack Movie was cancelled in theatres
                      Jan 10, 2021

Hi ,

Thank you for choosing Justickets!

Please accept our apologies on behalf of the theatre for the inconvenience caused.

We have initiated the refund from our end and the money will be credited back to you within the next 7-10 working days.

Check out our Assisted Booking feature, designed for your convenience! No more waiting in a queue, or frantically logging in online to monitor shows and book tickets! Place an Assisted Order based on your preferences and relax... We will invest our best efforts to get you the ticket of your choice!

Justickets — transaction [Resolved]

Justickets employs has been cleared all the issue very well. Ou were redirected to this page, because your complaint is short,...
                        Hi i have loaded money in to the wallet to book tickets in your app but day by day the theater lists are going down and available...
                        Sir/Madam, I am Manem Balajee had made a booking of ticket on 08th Oct 2019 and now i want that tickets to be cancelled. I...
                        After booking a ticket, during the process of completion of payment it shows duplicate record error.
                        But amount was...
                        Today i tried to book 2 tickets for rakshasudu movie screen 1 seat numbers c7 & c8 in siri multiplex, ramji nagar, nellore...
                        Sir, i booked 2 ismart shankar movie tickets (Palazzo cinemas imax: forum vijaya mall, screen 06 e21 and e22 on 21st july...
                        Respected sir
                        Today i booked tickets for oh baby movie and amount is debited from my bank account but tickets are...
                        Dear sir / madam