[Resolved] Cinepolis India — misbehave of jaipur cinepolis manager

Jaipur, Rajasthanjaipur, India
 ManjitheFun on Jan 28, 2019
Booking id is : wf48d4l
I had 2 packed food with me for my 3.5 year daugher. I requested the gaurd and than floor manager to allow me with food but floor manager mr varun khandelwal behaved like i made crime by informaing him that i have packed food with me.

He littrly insulted me in from of public and my family. To be honest, i also became a bit rude after this reaction of mr varun and asked him to give me in video record that i m not allow with packed food and suddenly he started like shouting and threaten me.

My daughter can not ear out side food due to health related issue that why i took packed food and i tried to explain the same to mr manager_jaipur.

When i asked for further escalation, he told me the email id just like that he was aware that nothing gonna happen with him.

Just a simple question. Dont u have any ethics?
I have already sent an email with booking id in subject line but no go yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Customer(ManjitheFun),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact details, Email ID along with Cinema address at [email protected] with your ticket number (60651) in the subject line so that we can get in touch with you and assist you further.

Updated by ManjitheFun, Jan 30, 2019
Already send 2 days back. plz check ur inbox
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Customer(ManjitheFun),

Thanks for the acknowledging us. We are already working on your concern, please allow us a bit of time.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2019
Dear Customer(ManjitheFun),

We believe our team contacted you regarding your concern and given you the relevant information. Do let us know in case you need any further assistance.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003