[Resolved] Cinepolis India — promotional coupons expired before a valid date

Mangalore, Karnataka, India
 V_Pinto on Apr 22, 2019
I had purchased a promotional coupon book from phoenix advertising from mangalore on november 2, 2018. The firm had mentioned the validity to be six months i. E., until end of april. However, the cinepolis mangalore staff informed that it is expired. This is wrong. I reached out to phoenix advertising to solve this issue. They mentioned they are not responsible for this and cinepolis has to resolve this. Because of this chaos, many of my coupons have been unused and it's a loss for me.
Kindly do the necessary. As of submission, 22 days have been wasted. I hope the company compensates for the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 22, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Customer (V_Pinto),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (70733) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
Updated by V_Pinto, Jun 08, 2019
It is not resolved. Your support team haven't got in touch with me yet. So, don't mark it as resolved.

Comments

I have done so yesterday. But, I haven't received a response yet.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

Dear Customer (V_Pinto),

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Team Cinépolis