[Resolved] Cinepolis India — redemptions of loyalty points

vineela n on Mar 29, 2018
I have 483points in my cinepolis account which states that i am a loyal cinepolis visitor however i am unable to redeem the same.

The link you share for redemption is bogus and your site does not have any process of redemption

The points will expire on 31st march 2018.

The website has a redeem points options but it doesnot take you to the web page for redemption. Kindly help

Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2018

[Mar 29, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2018
Dear Vineela,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at support@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (23648) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2018
Dear Vineela,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Comments

The points will expire on 31st march 2018.

I am a club Cinepolis member and my contact number is [protected]. I am facing issues in redeeming my reward points. Please help.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2018

Dear Customer (Puchuu),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the screenshot of the error which you are facing while redeeming the points along with the cinema location and email ID at support@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (24329) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2018

Dear Customer (Puchuu),

Team Cinépolis.
I have ~120 points asssociated to my contact number and I keep on getting message stating I can redeem them by going to cinepolis app/website. But when I try to buy tickets, i get this error - "Failed to complete purchase order". Is there something wrong with your website?
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2018

Dear Customer (arundixit26),

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us! Please note that you can redeem the Club Cinépolis points through our website/app and at the Box Office. While booking tickets via the website, you'll find Club Cinépolis option on the payment page. Click on the Club Cinépolis box and then proceed with the details to redeem your points. Do let us know in case you are unable to redeem the points, we'll be glad to assist you.

Website: http://www.cinepolisindia.com/

Team Cinépolis
The worst cinema in today's era . I would say. Entered hall for movie baghi 2 . Paid VIP seats ... whole theatre is full of popcorn on floor . Even recliners seats have popcorns n drinks spill on seat. When asked for cleaning took 15-20 min ... and then the cleaner replied I dont know much . As I am new here ...
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2018

Dear Arsh Kathuria,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number, Email ID along with Cinema address at support@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (24438) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2018

Dear Arsh Kathuria,

Team Cinépolis.
I am facing the same problem. number i used is [protected]

as they send sms and manage all but no idea on how we can use that ...

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2018

Dear Vishal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that you can redeem the Club Cinépolis points through our website/app and at the Box Office. While booking tickets via the website, you'll find Club Cinépolis option on the payment page. Click on the Club Cinépolis box and then proceed with the details to redeem your points. Furthermore, you can redeem your points partially at the Box Office only. However, to redeem all your points in a single transaction, the points should be equal to the ticket price. Do let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Team Cinépolis
I have 200 points in my cinepolis account which states that i am a loyal cinepolis visitor however i am unable to redeem the same.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2018