[Resolved] Cinepolis India — refund request as show was cancelled

Mridul Kumar saxena on May 17, 2018
Dear Team,

We went for watching movie in cinepolis. As their supervisor told me that show has been cancelled due to electricity problem. i ask for refund but supervisor said you amount refund only through online because you booked through online. Kindly refund my amount without delay as I booked my ticket cinepolis website.

Details are

Ticket no : wkg5zss

Mridul Saxena
91+[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2018

[May 17, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 18, 2018
Dear Mridul Kumar Saxena,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your Email ID at support@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (29216) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
Updated by Mridul Kumar saxena, May 23, 2018
Still I am not getting my refund after complaining 7 days.. If such kind of response such a reputed organisation it's shamful.
Are u still not Inquiring all the things after my complaint..

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 30, 2018
Dear Mridul Kumar Saxena,

We're already investigating the matter from the depth. Request you to allow us some time. We'll connect with you soon regarding the same.

Team Cinépolis
Updated by Mridul Kumar saxena, May 30, 2018
Dear Team,

What investigation are you doing? Already 13 days gone and you need more time. You need 15-20 days for getting confirmation that electricity issues were there. almost 50-80 people who cancelled their ticket from ticket counter because they purchase from ticket counter itself. This kind of casual approach not expected from such a reputed and huge organisation... Cinepolis disappointed me.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0