Citibank — closure of royal sundaram health policy

singh.rb2010 on May 20, 2018
Dear sir/madam,
With reference to captioned subject and my letter dated 24/04/2018 i would like you to remind that i had told you to close my ‘royal sundaram health policy’. My card no. [protected] is being blocked long back and i have asked the customer representative to close the policy ‘royal sundaram health policy’ every time i received call from them.
Last payment made on the policy was on july 2017. Still after being asked to close the health policy without my consent continuously i am receiving sms on the due increased by 9227.77 - every month and also calls for kyc. I had also returned the speed post sent by your bank for the dues to clear.
I am highly disappointed by services of your bank and the way you are ignoring my request. Your bank is not leaving with any other options except to complaint about everything in banking ombudsman.
I here further ask you to “close my royal sundaram health policy”.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Rang bahadur singh.
H. No. 407/a sec
Gopal nagar,
Bhopal 462022
Madhya pradesh

[May 20, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi, we are sorry to hear this and we understand your concern. Please share your policy number with us at customer.services@royalsundaram.in. to take this forward. We are here to help.

Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Citibank - closure of royal sundaram health policy