Cleartrip — very poor customer service / nobody can change/reschedule flights

Marissa M on Jul 29, 2019
I have been calling cleartrip customer service for so many times to change my flights and after being put on hold for a very long time, the csr will always say that there is a problem with their server and they will call back but nobody every did!! How many times do i need to make an international call to change my flight bookings and i am running out of time! Someone please call me back and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Cleartrip id is[protected]

You can call me back at: +1 [protected] / +1 [protected]

Thank you.

[Jul 29, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On 23/07/2019 I had booked a ticket from Raipur to Hyderabad by Indigo flight 6E 473 as guest user, Mail Id used was [protected]@gmail.com . An amount of Rs. 4954 was deducted from my ICICI bank. However ticket was not booked and the same amount is not refunded till date. I would request cleartrip to please refund the amount.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - very poor customer service / nobody can change/reschedule flights