[Resolved] Club Factory — false delivery claim

Dr. Nidhi Patel on May 14, 2019
I ordered a wrist watch on 4/5/2019. I got message that shipment has been delievered, please rate us. The reality is it has not been delievered. My order number isso[protected]. I have already paid money. Very disappointed with this. Kinly take appropriate action or refund me back. How can a company like this can be so irresponsible towards customer services. It is literally a means of fraud with customers. How can a product be delievred without a reciever!!! I have seen complaints of others that they are facing same problem and you haven't take any action for their complaints. I have already paid money so i can relate with them, you can not cheat customers like this. Expecting a quick recovery of services.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2019
Updated by Dr. Nidhi Patel, May 14, 2019
I ordered it on 29/4/2019 instead of 4/5/2019.
Updated by Dr. Nidhi Patel, May 14, 2019
complain resolved.

Comments

I've ordered the same products twice by mistake. I've made payment for order no SO[protected]. Rs. 408 and I've not paid yet for other order no. SO[protected]. So I request you to cancel the order no. SO[protected] for which I've not paid.
My order no SO[protected] is in custom clearances from many days... I want the order to be delivered on 12 may itself.. There is a emergency... If you dont delever it on that day.. I am never going to order anything from club factory and suggest my family and friends the same.. So kindly deliver me it on 12 may
Kaushik Kokni's reply, May 9, 2019
My order no SO103260222 is in custom clearances from many days... I want the order to be delivered on 12 may itself.. There is a emergency... If you dont delever it on that day.. I am never going to order anything from club factory and suggest my family and friends the same.. So kindly deliver me it on 12 may
There's no option fr exchange and even refunding amount is too late and it's through only app, it can't be accessed through any other source and ders no option fr exchanging amount though we have paid soo much amount, kindly take action
My AWB no. is [protected]
Which is coming from Ecom Express. I was contact with ecom express customer care they said that Club Factory not handover product yet.

Why club factory not handovered my courier to Ecom Express from last more than 2 weeks.

Hope I get positive response soon.
This is highly unprofessional that you are crediting the amount back and then steal that and transfer it to some account just because I did not use it for a few days. I need my credit back in my account asap. Stop cheating customers like this and show some respect.
Order No. SO[protected] has been placed almost 15 days ago but order status yet not updated. Payment already done in advance.
Where to track how to track not known...

Order placed through thier App from playstore
Today i made a transaction with my debit card on club factory. the transaction is failed but the money was already debited from my account. What should i do?
Can you please help resolve the problem to why my payments were failed but they have already debited from my account. I'd be very grateful if my transaction gets done.
ORDER NUMBER: SO[protected]
SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Nidhi verma
L -2 /112 G, sector G L d A Colony Kanpur road In front of NABARD, near Prem plaza
Lucknow