[Resolved] Club Factory — I want to get delivery of my product early

hrishita patil on Jun 5, 2019
i wants to get early delivery of my products. i want my product before 15th March, 2018. After 15th. I am not in town for 1.5 month.
That’s why I want my product delivery earlier.
I need that product which I purchased form your company.
I don’t know club factory take 15-20 days for deliver the product. Otherwise I will not order at this time.
please help me with fast delivery of my products.

Product number:

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2019
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019
Dear, it is international shipping, thus it takes time. You are strongly recommended to place order after you go back to your hometown.

Comments

As i have placed order but it was cancell because of out stock and moneyrefunded and again it was pay freeze. i request to help me out .. how can i use that balance ..if i used it is becomming pay freez.. help me out to get my money back.

I want to cancel my order SO[protected]
Ordered by mistake. It is a cash on delivery order. Pls notify me on [protected]@gmail.com

Just want too cancel my order

Hi team, by mistake order placed please cancel this order. Order Number: SO[protected] and please initiate the refund.
I have ordered twice, so i want to cancel my one order of them. i tried to cancel this item at that time but it did not worked. i cancelled many times but it did not worked . this item is headache for me so please cancel this item. before it delivered please cancel this item. please cancel.
SO[protected] please cancel my order as soon as possible. I love club factory but it doesn't provide COD for (272002) Basti but i ordered a jeans for my sister but she don't want this so please cancel it otherwise my money will be wasted. I'm sorry but do it.
Hi.. My order no.SO[protected].
Can I please get my product before 12 June. Because it's my mom s b day.. I ordered gifts for her. I need that urgently. After her b day, we will not be at home for 1 month.. So I cannot catch the order.. To contact me..
Email - [protected]@gmail.com