Club Factory — order delay ref

sri amman traders main road,paramathi 637207, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India
 Boo Pathi on Nov 4, 2019
My order is very long period

Order no so[protected]

Date september 26 2019

Order combo shirts

Payment paytm

Track no[protected]

Please give me details. This order not delivered but other two order gived in cash on delivery order no so[protected] but advance amount paid too long not delivered so what thinging about you sir

Mail [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

I have ordered a suit on 22 /10/2019 and on 02/11/2019 I got a message that your order is expired within 24 hr.

I  have ordered jewellery from club factory. These item get divided into 2 order as per delivery. I received only 1 order. I didn't receive 2rd item. Status is showing that it is delivered. As per status, it is delivered at same time when other 1 product delivery. Could you please help.

Janani D's reply, Nov 1, 2019
Although I have not received the product but the status is showing Delivered. Please look into the matter and arrange to deliver the product.

An early action is anticipated.
I have ordered a phone and I want to cancel it as soon as possible but I didn't recieve the prefer number neither on my phone nor my Gmail.
Help me as soon as possible
Not accepting my address
My order was successful and delivery time 25-29 October but not reached my watch and pending the transit order please quickly action to my problem
I order in 10th oct and till now i didn't recieved my order.its gonna be one month and i need it asap.
I am facing an issue with the product quality of Order SO[protected]. Your site did not register my complaint and now it says that time for complaint expired on 28.10.19. Your intervention is requested.
We orderd by mistek on another order

+86 571 8689 1965