Club Mahindra Holidays — cancellation of membership of club mahindra id - 2786278 - funds not received - reopening

Umesh Bane on Jan 2, 2018
My original complaint on 21-nov-2017 and then again on 21-dec-2017 were closed without providing proper resolution.

I was interested in mahindra holiday resort scheme. I made an inquiry about the same. On 29th oct 2017, i got a response from your mahindra holiday. Mr joy and mr. Fahad had promised following things to me.

1. 3 days 4 nights complimentary holiday
2. 5000 gift vouchers
3. 7 days and 8 nights to any dream destination as complimentary
4. Complimentary rci membership
5. Regular benefits of mahindra holiday

During verification call, they denied 3rd and 4th benefits. Then i requested for cancellation of membership. Meanwhile, mr. Fahad called me and promised to provide all benefits but he took almost a month but didn't do anything. Then i got a call from club on 01-dec-2017 informing me about the cancellation of membership. They also promised me to call within 2/3 days but till date, i have not received any call from them. Without my consent, they has marked my case as resolved. I am still waiting for my refund.

[Jan 02, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Umesh Bane, Jan 02, 2018
Don't close my case without my consent.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - cancellation of membership of club mahindra id - 2786278 - funds not received - reopening