[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — closure of membership

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Vijay Madhusudan Kulkarni on Mar 21, 2019
I have taken membership (Clubmahindra member id: 1388927) in my name. After one experience of a holiday; i had decided to close my membership and not expecting any refund.

We paid about rs 200000. After so many calls and emails they are still reluctant to cancel it also the sales officer promised so much but after taking membership he is not even receiving our calls
I felt cheated as i thought i am spending my money in the right and prestigious company but i was wrong
I even do not want my money back; just close the membership is only expectations. Very disappointed. They keep sending asf due letters. And not letting me know whats formal process of closure.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2019

[Mar 21, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
We deeply regret the experience you had and are here to assist you, Vijay. Your concern and Membership ID have been duly noted, please be assured that our team will connect with you to address this soon.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - closure of membership