[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — free voucher

JSbala on Dec 11, 2017
Some one called from club mahindra holidays n they told u r the winner of lucky contest, come n collect the free voucher. I went on november 2017 at hilton hotel, chennai.. They asked the permission to tell about mahindra holidays. And they said it's not compulsory but we must provide the free voucher, whether u join the member or not. We spent 45 minis there..
Finally they told the free voucher will send through ur email. But till now i didnt get any voucher from mahindra holidays. And they used my email id only for the purpose of promotion.. Daily i get the mail from club mahindra promotion basis.. I called the customer care number and they told we will convey the message to the concern authority people. Till now didn't get any information. No worth for my time, which i spent with mahindra holidays people at hilton hotel
Club mahindra is not follow their promise, then how can i trust u and join ur membership with 25 years...
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2017
Still didn't get solutions..

[Dec 11, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2017

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. Please share your contact number on our Facebook page via an inbox message for our team to connect with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I shared my contact number through the face book.. but no one give the proper response...

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - free voucher