[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — not responding on membership cancellation

My member id: 468579,
I had submit cancellation request on dated 25 november 2019, i had not taken any befits of membership, i am cancelling membership due to financial issue.
They accepted my request in few days and replied me as i can get the refund within 90 working days. I had taken followup in january, february, and march month and i received same commitment that i can get refund within 90 working days.
Again i put reminder on 1st april 2020, i received replied that my membership will cancelled in 25 working days and refund will get 2 week later on. I again put reminder on 7th may 2020, same replied i have received from them.
Now i feel like they are not going to give me refund.
Sep 10, 2020
within a week i got my refund
May 17, 2020

Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 23, 2020
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response
We hear you, Ganesh. Please be informed that your concern has been shared with our team, they will reach out to you soon.
    Club Mahindra Holidays
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002