[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — Recovering EMI despite of cancellation of membership

My member ID is 2634910. I have vide my letters and emails dated 14.01.2016, requested Mr. Sujit Paul, National Head- Member Relations & Customer Service, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., and also to Authorised Signatory, to cancel my membership and stop recovering EMI from my Bank account.Accordingly it has been stopped recovering EMI since then. However, on 07.02.2017, suddenly, an amount of Rs. 15163/- has been found recovered from my bank account, without any intimation to me. Since I have already cancelled my membership, question of payment of EMI does not arises. In view of this you are requested to stop recovering any EMI from my bank account and kindly refund an amount of Rs, 15163/- wrongly recovered from my bank account. Besides you are requested to cancel my mandate and intimate to me forthwith.
Yours faithfully,
Prashant Moramkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2017

[Feb 16, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Feb 16, 2017 Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. We have forwarded your membership ID to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Thanks for taking prompt action to refund an amount of Rs.15, 163/-, wrongly recovered from my bank account towards EMI. I am once again requesting you please cancel my mandate for recovering EMI and forward the cancellation letter to me at the earliest, besides such type of recovery shall not be made in future which may please be noted.
Yours faithfully,
Prashant Moramkar

Club Mahindra Holidays
    2006
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002