Club Mahindra Holidays — refund not processed for almost 2 months

Clover Park, Pune City, India
 Bhavin Mody on Aug 14, 2019
I had paid token amount of ₹10, 000 on jun 16, 2019 towards red plan of mahindra holidays to block a particular customer offer available on that day. I did the booking with a confirmation from the sales agent nilesh that the same can be cancelled in 7 days time in case i choose to not go ahead with the membership. On june 19, 2019 itself i called nilesh and asked him to cancel. He said refund will come in 1 or 2 weeks time.
I have again started getting calls from club mahindra sales team pushing me for a membership. But refund of ₹10, 000 has not happened yet.

[Aug 14, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2019
Hi Bhavin, we are here to help. Please share your Membership ID and registered contact number with us via Facebook Inbox and our team will reach out to address this soon.
Updated by Bhavin Mody, Aug 14, 2019
I do not have membership ID as the down payment was not completed. Sharing my mobile number through Facebook Inbox.
Updated by Bhavin Mody, Aug 14, 2019
It's done. Please resolve and confirm.
Updated by Bhavin Mody, Aug 18, 2019
This is not resolved yet. I need refund with 3 months interest now. Plus cost of harassment.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - refund not processed for almost 2 months