[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — refund of my membership money

Kishore Vaishnav on Dec 7, 2017
I am a member since 01/01/2012 my user id is 2162506 paid all installment even amc for 2012 paid

I hv not availed even single year holiday
Requested them to refund my total amount of rs.3, 75, 434/- after deduction of their administration charges if any. But they refused
The amount which they hv taken/charged is advance against services to be availed and not against goods which is sold. Once services not availed why & how they deny for refund??? Validity of my membership is up to 31/12/2036.

Pl suggest some way out.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017
You have got the wrong feed back Nothing is resolved.

This is the Club Mahindra Policy to submit a wrong picture.

Please intervein OR /AND suggest the action & Procedure required to get my Membership money back.

No one has contacted as of now from Club Mahindra.

[Dec 07, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. We have forwarded your membership ID to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017

Our team tried connecting with you but couldn’t get through. Please share an alternate contact number for us to help connect with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Updated by Kishore Vaishnav, Dec 09, 2017
My alternate contact number is <[protected]> My email id remain unchanged <kkv241056@gmail.com>
Updated by Kishore Vaishnav, Dec 19, 2017
Alternate Contact number was sent on 9th Dec 2017. No phone calls from Club Mahindra... when can I get the response. ???!!! The Money I deposited is lying with Club Mahindra Since last 4 years & even the compounded interest it self would be around the same value in today's market...Please resolve the issue at the earliest and release my deposited amount within next couple of days...
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - refund of my membership money