[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — want to withdraw membership application and want full refund

VISAKHAPATNAM, DWARAKANAGAR, Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Drvazrapu k on May 24, 2019
Hi! Iam lalitha., i have filled in an applictaion for club mahindra white membership, on 23rd may 2019 around 6 pm (Application maf number : jan/2019/25yrs/249772). At visakhapatnam., and the sales agent, dint even give me the transaction slip for my down payment. Of rs 39, 840/-., and my membership id hasnt been generated yet, due to some reasons iam not convinced in becoming a member any more., so i wanted to withdraw membership application the same day since the sales agent has switched off his mobile after 9 pm.., i couldnt reach him), so, and at around 11 pm i communicated my request to the company, on (1) [email protected] (2) [email protected] (3) [email protected], however iam not sure of how and where to complain, to which office address?., can u help me in what address do i need to communicate and the process for refund i need to follow? I understand that there is a freelook period of 10 days from the date of downpayment, for full refund.., please help me in this regard about the procedure and the communication address for the same

Lalitha kumari
[email protected],
Visakhapatnam
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2019

[May 24, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019
As conveyed to you on the other post, Dr. Lalitha, please be assured that our team will connect with you to address your concerns.
Updated by Drvazrapu k, May 30, 2019
just by contacting, are you just showing off ?? what is the use when you dont respond to my emails and posted hard copies of all the necessary documents to the concerned offices, inspite of that, till date there is no solid confirmation by the company that they are solving my concern, i have sent all the documents and emails, well within the stipulated free look period and also having all the proofs with me that i have informed, by phone, by email and aswell as through post in witten to the company that too well within the freelook period, and inspite of that, the company shows no signs of addressing the issue and refunding my payment., what should one conclude from this ??. dear fellow customers, please do not get fooled or mislead by this club mahindra scam, they are the least responsible team i have ever come across, they do not care for their customers, neither do they solve any concern or do justice to the customers, from my side, i have come to a proper inference as on today, after giving 6 solid days for the company to resolve the issue or atleast respond positively to solve and refund my money, i have clearly decided that from my side i will make sure that i will prevent any one i come across me from joining this club mahindra scam.! this is a promise from my side to the company that they will be loosing a big size business from potential elite group!! its their loss forever ! and i wont stop here if they do not address my concern soon and return my money ! ! this is my promise ! anyone else, who have suffered similarly can join your voice, lets take the necessary steps ! so that club mahindra will not cheat any one like this in future.,
pls write to me on [email protected], stating your problem and reason and lets form a group against club mahindra, we should not allow them to cheat and loot people of their hard earned money like this, they have no right to do this injustice ! from my side, i have already filed against them in consumer commission, iam only waiting for the company to show atleast some positive response and giving me full refund, as i have communicated through proper channel and also through written, telephonic, and email communication, well within the freelook period ! CLUB MAHINDRA ! THIS IS HIGH TIME ! PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !! please do not take the tolerance of your customers for granted ! its a gentle APPEAL !!
Updated by Drvazrapu k, May 31, 2019
a person, fcalled me from this number, saying he is from club mahindra, , he did not even say his name, from this number [protected] at 11:29 am on 31st may 2019, asking me how much i paid and through which bank credit card, i told the amount and the bank name, then he asked me to provide any government bank debit card detail.., saying on which he can provide refund.., i asked him ! how can anyone provide card details ? then he said since you complained, we cant refund and hung the phone !! then i called club mahindra person whom i contacted a day before, he said, he is on a trip to outstation, and to give him time !...
this is the current update..,
now my request to the consumer forum is if possible, can you please verify the above phone number and confirm if it is a spammer or truly club mahindra ?? if it is a spammer, then there is no protection to any personal data, posted on here..!!
so dear consumers, please take care.., if it is club mahindra.., nothing can be as rude an experience !! with club mahindra, to buy the suffering is the least welcome experience !!

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - want to withdraw membership application and want full refund