[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — withdrawal of membership application - oct/2017/25 yrs/190246

Ashish4suhag on Jan 4, 2018

Mahindra holidays & resorts india ltd,

I would like to withdraw my membership application under the clause
Part c, 8.1 of the agreement. I would like to claim full refund of down payment
Rs. 37220/- under above mentioned clause.

My form number is (Oct/2017/25yrs/190246)

My member id 2796929 is already generated and i request you to cancel this id.

My application was filled by your sales executive gaurav +91 [protected] (Gaurav. Mohan@mahindraholidays.com)

Date of filling application : 02.01.2018
Date of payment: 02.01.2018
Date of cancellation : 04.01.2018

Please take this request of withdrawal of the membership application on priority
And provide me the refund at the earliest.

Ashish kumar
+91 [protected]

Note : duly signed copy of this application with original signature is sent to registered office as mentioned in application thru very reputed priority courier.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Jan 04, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Hi Ashish, We have noted the details and will escalate this further. Our Member Relations team will connect with you shortly.
Updated by Ashish4suhag, May 23, 2018
This problem was never solved. I am still waiting for the refund. Not satisfied at all with the customer service from Club Mahindra
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks for the quick response, but sorry to say. No action yet.
The issue is not solved, even the process is not started yet.

FYI the reason for cancellation is due to lots of lies and fake promises done by your sales executive.

He sold me a club Mahindra membership which even doesn't exist :-

Total cost 68000 for 4 years membership.
No yearly ASF.
15 nights in club Mahindra resorts.
5 gift voucher of 2 nights and 3 days 5 X 2 = 10 nights
7 nights RCI ( In India and Overseas)
15000 food vouchers ( as per sales executive one day buffet 3 meals costs only 400 rupees per member in CMR)
7500 worth ruppes gold voucher.

Advance paid by debit card on the table - 37220
Remaining was supposed to be paid in 2 installment in coming weeks ? / Month ? Wasn't clarified.

This much of lies from sales executive of club Mahindra wasn't expected.
Even though Club Mahindra knows about this issue and they accepted the mistake done by their sales executive what is delaying them them to pay me back.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - withdrawal of membership application - oct/2017/25 yrs/190246