Cnbc Awaaz — travel booking amount not getting back and not getting adjusted in fresh travel as committed

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Ujwwq001 on Feb 15, 2019
We have total 21 people's group decided to go for vacation tour at australia through neems holiday in the month of july'18 so we have deposited the amount rs.10, 000/- each for 21 people's through the bank in jan, 18 and accordingly receipt received, out of this group 9 people's from one family was cancelled the tour within 15 days time, dated around 22nd jan' 18. Due medical problem of his mother who's was traveling. I dinesh patil as i am group leader requested for refund the amount rs.90000/- but neems person mis manashi was refused to refund the money without any reason and told that we are not returning the money as per policy but they didn't given any policy or not explained anything about the policy while booking even i have not sign any paper or form, that time big argument with manashi and she has used very bad word that koi mar to nahi haya, then complaint about managing there senior management about the manashi, after argument she told that this amount rs. 90, 0000 can be adjusted any time for future travels, so we keep silance.
Now we again decided to go for tour to europe with group of 11 people's in this year in the month of may19 and booked the tour by giving token amount rs. 10000/- and told them to adjust rs.90000, initially neems was ready but after some days on 12 feb told me that amount was not been adjusted due to booking amount was non refundable means same story they have started again i requested today 14 feb for same but neems totally disagree.
Even other 6 members money also not refunded around rs. 25000 each as there australia visa was cancelled. I will get the details for this people separately
Requested to sir/ madam please help me to get the my hard burn money back from neems holiday pvt. Ltd. Goregaon east mumbai-400065.
Receipts of rs. 90000/- is attached
Details address-
Mr. Manish
Neems holiday pvt. Ltd.
501, synergy business park
Behind pravashi ind. Estate
Shahakar wadi off aarey road, gorgaon east
Mimbai-400063
Tel[protected] lines)
E-mail - [email protected]

Complaint by
Dinesh patil

Updated by Ujwwq001, Feb 16, 2019
No response on my above complaint
Updated by Ujwwq001, Feb 17, 2019
Sir/Madam,
Can I hope for justice
Updated by Ujwwq001, Feb 18, 2019
My issue is not yet resolve, it's open and no feedback from company and still they are not ready to refund
I am expecting positive response from you regarding end, please help, we need to travel in vacation, once again receipt bis attached

Cnbc Awaaz - travel booking amount not getting back and not getting adjusted in fresh travel as committed

Company:Cnbc Awaaz